No stun

Why is my bruisers hitting saviours and doing minimal damage and not stunning them?

Comments

• lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Body shot. Are they higher level than you?
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    Also when I get the +1 upgrade for concussion, sometimes it still only stuns once. Is there a chance element to the concussion trait????
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    They are a higher lvl than me. But even tho a lvl 3 tank for example hits my lvl 17 survivor I still get stunned so that shouldn't matter if they are higher lvl than me right. It's the first time my bruisers don't stun. The only good thing about bruisers is there stun, they are completely useless without it.
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    They made a change a while back that took away auto stun from bruiser hits. I think that if you are attacking something or someone several levels higher than yourself, your odds of getting a stun are very low. That change was heralded as the end of the bruiser as a useful class.

I don't think the same rules apply to tank walkers.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• DeadBeatDeadBeat Member Posts: 681
    A bruiser now only stuns maximum of 3 levels above your survivors level.

Tanks can't be stunned but any level tank can stun you.

Hope this helps clarify things for ya.
    DeadBeat - Leader Of TheLostSlayers UK Top 5: USA Top 15: Global Top 40:
    D-B - Leader of TLS II
    The New World Needs TheLostSlayers
  • GonkistanGonkistan Member Posts: 166

A bruiser now only stuns maximum of 3 levels above your survivors level.

Tanks can't be stunned but any level tank can stun you.

Hope this helps clarify things for ya.

yeah given the change to bruiser class (and assault is the same), this is a major power snafu.
    A lvl 3 tank shouldn't be able to stun a lvl 17 survivor using this logic. The ONLY useful trait of a bruiser is the stun. If you take that away you might as well take the bruiser away altogether. Or change the tanks stun abilities to stun you if they are 3 or more lvl lower than you also. Currently makes no sense.
    Survivor420
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    Rocketman said:

A lvl 3 tank shouldn't be able to stun a lvl 17 survivor using this logic. The ONLY useful trait of a bruiser is the stun. If you take that away you might as well take the bruiser away altogether. Or change the tanks stun abilities to stun you if they are 3 or more lvl lower than you also. Currently makes no sense.

Zombies don't make sense lol
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
    ggbats
  • PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Member Posts: 92
    The question I have is why can a enemy bruiser stun me in one hit; but I have to charge my bruiser to get a stun? That's why the bruisers are useless on raids when attacking or in missions.

My opinion: If you can get close enough to hit with e bruiser, you should stun your target, even a tank zombie. The charge ability should allow to stun multiple targets.
    I like Zombies!
    LadyAquilaSurvivor420Ovidmikel
    Agreed