Upgrading Weapons

Why does it costs so much to upgrade weapons?

Comments

• OnyxOnyx Member Posts: 19
    Cause it takes alot of time to harvest the stars.
    Therefore you can buy gold so it speeds things up big time, but that costs real money.
    O, and see there, thats the way the developers can give you a free game and still make money out of it ;)
    Survivor420
  • Survivor420Survivor420 Member Posts: 103
    I would say 80 percent of people who play this "free" game spend money. Even if its only one bundle. I think this free to play term gets thrown around too much. This game and others like it are designed to get you to spend. True no one forces u, but people are suckers. And spend we will.
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625

I would say 80 percent of people who play this "free" game spend money. Even if its only one bundle. I think this free to play term gets thrown around too much. This game and others like it are designed to get you to spend. True no one forces u, but people are suckers. And spend we will.

I started out saying that I would not spend money on this game. Then it was, "just the fresh survivor bundle" for the full supplies. Then came Rick's bundle...also a value, I argued. Then they even got me on the second release of Carol's bundle. So that's about $20 into my free game. And I lasted much longer than others. Totally worth the money I've spent to this point though. I really love this game.
    ggbatsOvidmikel