Profanity filter? Welcome and goodbye??

Oh i realized only today that in chat guild there was a profanity filter. It would be funny to discover it before.
And why they remove a so funny stuff??

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    Because we're adults and don't need babysitters ;)
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    capibaraCherokee_RoseTheLostOnesSlickRick
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,158
    Oh well it was a creative *** tool. I started to have fun *** only few minutes ago.
    And when they will remove the filter from the forum?
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Orianna
    There is no forum filter. You can say shit.
    Me? Not. Maybe a it's bug. You can say ***
    rgerkman[Deleted User]
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose NML Moderator Posts: 795
    I'm not sure how you could miss this with the censorship thread labeled announcement at the top of the general discussion page since March 30 lol :lol:
    masmith93
    edited April 2016
    Capi, swearing is proven to relieve stress. Try it, you'll feel better? Are you still fighting with the opossum?
    Cherokee_RoseggbatsTheLostOnesSlickRick
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose NML Moderator Posts: 795
    @masmith93 I'm in need of stress relief. So fuck the filter! Wow, I feel much better. :lol:
    [Deleted User]ggbats
    masmith93 said:

Capi, swearing is proven to relieve stress. Try it, you'll feel better? Are you still fighting with the opossum?

Oh, no. The @Survivor420 a.k.a. Opossum disappeared. Choosed to ignore the Capi instead to disagree him.
    After few days @capibara disappeared from the forum maybe you didn't noticed he had a disappointment in love...
    Now he discovered @TristamShandy and is back to the old rituals.
    ggbats
    What happened with your disappointment in love?
    Well... @masmith93 something went wrong in the sexual approach. I thought she was a capybara too but she was instead a Monotremata platipoda... So not a rodent...even if same water ecology...
    masmith93ggbats[Deleted User]
  • The species differential didn't seem to stop you with another member of your ecosystem, @capibara
    ggbatsmasmith93capibara
  • Survivor420Survivor420 Member Posts: 103
    Perhaps playing possum, he was. @masmith93 @capibara
    masmith93capibara
    Perhaps, Yoda, perhaps :D@Survivor420
    [Deleted User]Survivor420
    edited April 2016
    JudithG said:

The species differential didn't seem to stop you with another member of your ecosystem, @capibara

Mmm.. Very sexy! Can't believe what she can do with that tail!! :#

Perhaps playing possum, he was. @masmith93 @capibara

Lol not! So weird to believe she was playing possum!! Don't know...maybe sort of playing possum virginity ..although i do not know what it means...
  • Survivor420Survivor420 Member Posts: 103
    Funny thing about possums. We are very anti-social. While the other animals are playing, we hide in shadows and wait for our chance to steal all the food while no one is watching. Of course we smell so bad most animals know when we are around anyway, unless we stay downwind. We are very viscious with sharp teeth and claws. Known to sneak into house while mommy is gone. Possums attack with teeth and claws, ripping their prey apart, starting to feast while prey is still alive. Have u seen twd episode where a certain person gets his stomach ripped open on a certain farm while walker tries to bite face. Thats what possum attack looks like. But interesting u have somewhere for my tail to go, u naughty boy u. Dont tease me big fella.
    masmith93capibara
    And on that note, I'm out :D:D
    I know you can be an handsome evil dear possum @Survivor420 but we, the capybaras are very friendly animals and we like possums too..