ENOUGH with 2 challenges a week!!!!

vicky3434vicky3434 Member Posts: 46
Please go back to 1 challenge a week... You leave us no time to raid, play other episodes, or do anything else.

ENOUGH with 2 challenges a week!!!! 231 votes

1 challenge a week
68%
FragziekryptonixAmigaThe_Vengeful_1zosonjavajnkieJeromeErwalesteratonTesNeil_JGregoriosmcbirishmobAnnette578jacobwiedhatLambarixXSyckoXx[Deleted User]Kane 159 votes
2 challenges a week
31%
TransmuteJunAnnihilatorbumshoeulrich[Deleted User][Deleted User]ravenyzealsmomLadyAquila[Deleted User]blynknzCherokee_RoseThe_GovernorTessy276GraywolfrgerkmanRankaPimpOfTheDeadDaleJorbet 72 votes
[Deleted User]Jeadx[Deleted User]capibaraErwalesteDrBOB[Deleted User]bumshoedachsurfer[Deleted User]floki77

Comments

• MoDMoD Member Posts: 10
    1 challenge a week
    good call vicky! very ambitious gold player here but i need to be able to still work so i can buy gold to throw at you! thanks, in your own (financial) interest.
    wubbawubbadewubbapup
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    1 challenge a week
    You could raid someone for 5000 TG and it only takes 2 gas
    vicky3434Survivor420OvidmikelRiolandKaiKai[Deleted User]wubbawubbadewubbapup
    1 challenge a week
    @Swtdstny @rgerkman how many stars do you guys get a challenge?
    [Deleted User]
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose Moderator Posts: 794
    2 challenges a week
    You can only raid someone for 5000 trade goods if you find a match with that much.
    Survivor420MissSFX[Deleted User]Aurora
  • apexstagapexstag Member Posts: 10
    1 challenge a week
    Yeh two challenges is getting boring real quick, how am I meant to get the 50mil tomatoes to level everything. I'm a gold buyer and that's soon going to stop if I stop progressing in this game because there are constant challenges. You can get all the rewards faster by raiding anyway so no one will loose out, they will probably gain if they had 3 days without having to do challenges. Gamers enjoy different challenges and to play all the different modes in the game, not just the same cycle of challenges with no break

Survivor420dachsurferwubbawubbadewubbapup
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    2 challenges a week
    @JVC_TWD I usually do between 140-160 but could do more
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    wubbawubbadewubbapup
    1 challenge a week
    @rgerkman think you're talking about Influence not TG. Influence goes from 0-25 TG from 0-5000. And with the cycles coming up tomorrow, more trade goods available. If you aren't a 200+ star player of course you love 2 challenges a week. You'll be done in like 1.5 days using no gold lol
    1 challenge a week
    @rgerkman I hit 250 and 230 last 2 challenges. Anything below 140-160 is quick. You have time to farm but not at 230 without buying gold
    dachsurfer
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    1 challenge a week
    Swtdstny said:

I like the 2 challenges. You get more trade goods which build up faster for epic gear.

@Swtdstny

Doing outpost raids would very easily net you more TG's than even 3 challenges per week would.
    [Deleted User]Aurorawubbawubbadewubbapup[Deleted User]
    2 challenges a week
    It's both actually @JVC_TWD .. but I am talking about TG.. I never come across more than 100 or so TG as a Reward! I see 0 to 20 more than anything! Not worth my time!

Rhonda
    wubbawubbadewubbapup
  • The_Vengeful_1The_Vengeful_1 Member Posts: 102
    edited April 2016
    1 challenge a week
    It's very hard for us who don't spend money to max our stars out on the 3-day challenge. I've never spent a dime on NML, and it's hard for me to push it to the limit with the stars on a 3-day challenge. I mean, I'm able to get around 230 stars per challenge, but how the heck should I get those in only 3 days?!
    dachsurferwubbawubbadewubbapup
  • kubiklckubiklc Member Posts: 13
    1 challenge a week
    Even if we were to alternate every other week... Still helps collect TG and do other side missions.
    wubbawubbadewubbapup
    edited April 2016
    1 challenge a week
    @rgerkman if you don't come across high amounts of TG then look for the highest influence. The higher your influence is the more chances you have of coming across high TG players. I got 4900 and 5000 TGs on back to back raids
    rgerkmanwubbawubbadewubbapup
    2 challenges a week
    & I have more important things to spend my Gold on than filling my tank.. but that's my personal preference :grimace:

Rhonda
    Aurorawubbawubbadewubbapup
  • DerockDerock Member Posts: 1
    1 challenge a week
    1 challenge a week is good....also move the game along with more missions that involve characters from the show....(example...help Daryll get his motorcycle back). The grind is getting boring.
    vicky3434SwtdstnyBigRichdachsurferwubbawubbadewubbapup
    edited April 2016
    2 challenges a week
    I would like to see both Challenges for Three days only & then have Sunday off.. Now that I would love wholeheartedly!! :kissing_heart:

Rhonda
    dachsurferz3r0d4z3wubbawubbadewubbapup
    edited April 2016
    2 challenges a week
    @JVC_TWD
    I will definitely look into that! Especially with the Changes coming to Raiding Community. I fell back a lot from raiding due to the constant crashing & then never finding a suitable match & lastly the lack of Rewards! No sense in playing if I always lose more than gain just to get some measly Influence

Rhonda
    wubbawubbadewubbapup
  • The_Vengeful_1The_Vengeful_1 Member Posts: 102
    1 challenge a week
    Well said @walker_say_what
    vicky3434wubbawubbadewubbapup