Looking foward to spending (and collecting) tomatoes tomorrow

I have been maxed on supplies for so long that I am really looking forward to being able to spend them when the new Council goes live. I hate to think how many I would have if the limit was not set at 8.9 million. Every time I see a chest with 10k or kill a walker outside the gate giving new supplies, I can't help but think "what if?" I hope to have enough on hand to upgrade my council, training grounds and workshop. Of course I expect them to take more than a day each to complete. It should be cool to face my first level 18 survivor with level 21 gear. (I know some players have level 18 already but I have not seen them in an Outpost raid). Let the new chapter begin.
masmith93Ovidmikelggbats

Comments

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    Yeah, I can imagine that must have been frustrating! I still have one level left on all farms and storage facilities, so I avoided hitting that wall. I think I read @jester saying a week ago that he was 3 hours from being all done on buildings. For him this must be pretty close to perfect timing.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    OvidmikellmfgunnutSlickRick
  • PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Member Posts: 92
    I've been playing since week 2 and haven't spent any money on the game, so this is NOT an issue for me. Want this to not be an issue for you? Be patient on upgrades!!!
    I like Zombies!
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    I've just started playing and am like "10K crates wtf?" and "8.9million really??" lol. :smiley:
    ggbats
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I understand @MadPuppy. It hasn't been too terribly long for me since I was where you are today. I played the last update just right and had supply storage near maxed which allowed me to purchase cheap packages that incuded "full supplies" which allowed me to max out everything else in my camp. At that point you just accumulate cans until you run out of room. After that, no supplies for you! Keep grinding!
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    I have a few million saved up... I was about use them to start an XP Tent upgrade. SOOOOO glad I didn't.
    Ovidmikel
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    I hit max about 3-4 days ago.
    Ovidmikelggbats
    Can't wait to get rid of those orange cans tomorrow @jester!
    Ovidmikel
    Great timing @zoson !
    I still click on them. Old habits.
    ggbats
    What frustrates me is getting the "Upgrade your supply storage" banner over and over when I kill a walker at the gate.
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    I have been maxed only a few days, but it will be nice to do the upgrades right away.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

Ovidmikelggbats
    You think we can get the council, training grounds and weapon tent all upgraded for our 8.9 million cans? I'm going to do the mission car 4th I think.
    I may build the new farm after council and take it up to 6 or 7.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    zoson said:

I have a few million saved up... I was about use them to start an XP Tent upgrade. SOOOOO glad I didn't.

@zoson

Me too and I was just about to do the same thing!
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    I have almost a million XP on hand so that gives me one upgrade.

Maybe three buildings on maxed supplies. Last council was 2.4million?
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

I am expecting close to 3 million each for the council, training and weapon tents. Hopefully 8.9 million will cover them all. I have my 225 stars on the Graveyard so I am farming XP today to have 1 million on hand to upgrade my legendary hunter who adds gold luck at level 18. I will do my legendary assault 2nd then my legendary shooter 3rd. Thsts my plan for now anyway. Need lots and lots and lots more XP!
    OvidmikelggbatsSlickRick
  • steste Member Posts: 108
    I upgraded my last tent yesterday so I'm going to be 1.5m tomatoes off maxed which is a little annoying. I wasn't expecting the update for another week.
    @NCDawgFan

Don't forget the new farm. It'll help get you back up for the mission car.
    Good point @jester. Its been a while since we got to actually add something new.