Survivor levels and missing survivors

GlookerjdcGlookerjdc Member Posts: 127
Yesterday afternoon something happened and a couple of my survivors, which were level 12's, went back to being level 11, and, three of my survivors vanished

Is there any way to check logs to see what happened and change things back??

Comments

• GlookerjdcGlookerjdc Member Posts: 127
    Well, while they do another fix to fix the earlier fix today, I did notice that my progression has been rolled back so episodes that I finished yesterday, they are not finished today

Come on folks.... Seriously??
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    edited March 2016
    @Glookerjdc Please send a ticket in game to the support team reporting the issue. When exactly did this rollback happen? Was it after the latest maintenance. Moving your thread to game issues.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    will send in game ticket - it happened this morning
    Ticket sent
    Was level 29 yesterday - level 28 today
    Had level 12 survivors yesterday - today all 10's and a couple of 11's
    Who know how many supplies/resources I've lost due to these rollback screw ups
    I really loved this game... Now it's reminding me of WoW... Not good...
    Still no resolution
    24 hours and still no response/resolution......

how do you spell pissed off
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    @Glookerjdc the forum users represent a small sample of the total users. Hundreds (possibly thousands) of users have experienced rollbacks. You are not alone.

The issue will not be resolved immediately. First, no compensation will be issued until the rollback issue is 100% fixed. Then, the support team has to go through and issue compensation. That could take several days (possibly weeks) to work through all the support tickets. There is a sticky/announcement in the Bugs & Issues forums that explains it quite thoroughly.

If you were expecting them to get it fixed in less than three days, you expected too much (every game I have ever played takes at least 3 days for issue resolution). It will be quite some time before it gets resolved.
    I just want to make sure that when/if i ever get a response, that someone cant tell me I didnt document the issue and/or that I didnt report the issue

I am just covering all bases.....
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    Suggestion: the mods recommended we take screenshots of our inventories to set a base line. Then, replace pics as needed when upgrades start or end. That way, if support requests more information as to what precisely was lost, we have documentation to back up claims.

Let's face it, there are those that would make false claims to try and get free stuff they didn't have. I have experienced lost stars and guild reward issues. I have not experienced a full account rollback (if I did, it was not after a major upgrade or more than an hour or two of progress, so I didn't notice). It would be easy for me to claim I got rolled back and lost a council upgrade and a level 13/18 legendary hunter (I won't because I am not a cheater). I suspect that those who can prove what items were lost when the time comes will receive compensation closer to what they actually lost. Those that cannot prove mau end up with a consolation level compensation not even close to what they claim.

Go to your memorial. Take a screenshot of the 3 that died in the reload issue. Document everything as it is now. At least if you get rolled back again, you will have documentation for that.
    rgerkman
    @thebluebox

I agree, there are people that are going to try and scam the system after reading about other people's problems - another reason why i am documenting/time stamping things here - so they can see "hey, he reported this before the flood gates opened....."

as for screen shots... great idea... but, since I was not taking screenshots (since I have never played a game in my life where I had to do that... including WoW,..... lol ), but, its hard to take a screenshot of something after the fact.. so, I cant document the exact numbers of the rollback stuff and the loss of the 3 survivors I had gotten from completing episodes/missions on hard or nightmare mode (altho things like the survivors can be verified y looking at my 'achievements' and seeing that I did in fact complete episodes/missions where I would receive level 11/12/13 survivors - I can only say "hey, where are the 3 survivors I had yesterday, etc, etc??" also, the achievements will also support my claims of the rollback

I will take a screenshot of my memorial (thank god I built it....) to document the 3 survivors that I lost to the reload/refresh monday night (some of which were from radio calls)

but again, as for the rollback.... I can only say the things that I remember (like the 3 survivors vanishing, or being level 29 sunday night and then suddenly becoming level 28 after the monday morning (my time) updates... I cannot tell you how many supplies, xp, gold, radios, etc that I lost, but it was a considerable amount when you factor in upgrading the survivors, their gear and weapons, etc, etc...

am I just going round in circles?
    Still waiting for compensation.......
    Still no compensation or return of lost survivors....
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    edited April 2016
    @Glookerjdc How did they vanish exactly? What do you mean by lost? NG cannot return lost or dead survivors unfortunately.

Please read my response to losing survivors in deadly mission crashes here.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    @Alibaba

I was doing a deadly mission - the game disconnected and went into the "reconnecting/reload" cycle and when the game finally "reconnected", all 3 of my survivors were dead, and since it was a deadly mission, they were dead/gone/lost

I did finally receive some compensation a few days ago (after waiting 3 weeks for a response) but it did not make up for losing three survivors which took a lot of time/resources to get, train, gear up, etc...

It would have been nice if the compensation I received was commensurate with replacing three survivors (like a few hundred radios to try and get back those 3 class survivors and then a similar amount of gold to retrain, re-gear and re-outfit those 3 survivors)