$29.99 bundle

I bought this bundle in order to get supplies for tomorrow's upgrade. The bundle includes 15 phones, full supplies, a survivor slot, bunch of gold and a rifle. The bundle is now gone from my screen, so my question is, what was the rifle offered? Wasn't it a legendary rifle?

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    That's the scarred veteran bundle and should only be $19.99.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @sborg

Yeah the only bundle that is $29.99 with full supplies is the Rapid Fire Bundle...that comes with an assault rifle not a hunter rifle...not sure if that's what you mean
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    zoson
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @SlickRick ive bought all the bundles up too the rapid fire under waiting to upgrade all my supply storage before I get that one . ??? Is that the last bundle or is their others after that one. I've been playing about 6 weeks my wife says I'm addicted and silly for spending on a silly game. Lol like I told her theirs far worse addictions lol and brought to her attention all the$$ she spends on red box movies lol
    Swtdstny
    @Ovidmikel

Yeah that is the last of the regular bundles i.e. the ones with full supplies...so hold off on it until you can...I made the mistake of using them too early...I helped my brother plan them right when he started a couple months ago and he's already at the same level as me!! And I'm sure you know this but make sure your supplies are empty (or as close to it) before buying the bundle to maximize the value!

I've probably spent way more if it makes you feel better...I buy every Big Radio Bundle that is offered at $49.99 a pop...so tell your wife their are far crazier people playing this than you :)

And you're darn right...if your worst addiction is playing a video game and spending even a fair bit of money on it I would say your living life not too bad my friend :)

Good luck gaming!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    OvidmikelJapes87
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    After tomorrow I will buy any bundle offered that comes with full supplies because I feel sure the entire 8.9 million I have on hand tonight will be gone once I upgrade my council, training grounds and workshop. Then I can use those new supplies to upgrade my Mission Car and the new farm plot we get with the new Council.
    I bought the first bundle to quick the second two maybe alil quick but I did upgrade my supply storage first (bought the 4.99 small radio bundle ). To upgrade my storage with gold faster lol since then I've learned using the gold for gas pays off and feeds my addiction lol. I like 30000 mators to upgrade my TG to lvl 15 after that while upgrading the survivors I can to lvl 16 I'm gonna be upgrading my supply storage then buy the bundle hopefully to upgrade my council and TG to lvl 16. Got a plan anyway lol. I can't wait to pull some max lvl 19 that I don't have to retire so quick
    @NCDawgFan

If you bought all of the regular bundles up through the Rapid Fire bundle then there are no more with full supplies my friend! Now they may decide to come out with another special one at some point in the future...we can hope!!

@Ovidmikel

Yeah I think a lot of people did it that way unless you had someone feeding you advice from the get go...I've helped several newbies and they've leveled much faster than I did...hindsight is 20/20 of course :) Good luck with your upgrades and future radio calls!!
    Ovidmikel
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Thanks @SlickRick (I guess...).
    SlickRick
    edited April 2016
    @SlickRick @NCDawgFan my council and s at lvl 15 my TG will be after a few not mator cans and prolly 24 hrs upgrade time i??? Is can I pull max lvl 19 survivors at that lvl if they have a hi % leg weekend I know I pulled a cple maxlvl 16 one leg warrior the last hi% weekend
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 549
    SlickRick said:

@sborg

Yeah the only bundle that is $29.99 with full supplies is the Rapid Fire Bundle...that comes with an assault rifle not a hunter rifle...not sure if that's what you mean

I believe that's it. It's a Frontier FN assault rifle, damage 304, lvl 17 with two gold traits-cone and luck. And it's right where it oughta be. :) Thanks.
    @SlickRick @sborg. Those are great traits. Is those traits random or always gold luck and cone. I'm gonna buy that bundle as soon as I finish upgrading my supply storage I hope the rifle always has those traits
    Survivor420
    @Ovidmikel

I think the traits are stagnant with the regular bundles...but don't hold me to that...I bought that and scrapped so long ago and I can't remember honestly lol
    Ovidmikel
    @SlickRick I wish they would let us choose the weapon for the class we needed be glad to pay 10000 TG for the choice instead of the crapshoot for leg crate now I do like you do and open the 500 gold crates at least I get radios supplys and a chance at leg gear I tried an epic crate this am and got a bruiser armour AS USUAL LOL I retired all my bruiser a leg and an epic and 3 leg scouts allmax lvl 15 I had only upgrade aded them to 13 @ 14 and never used them period so I used the XP off them lol
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    @NCDawgFan I wonder if NG management thinks sales strategy that relies on a few big spenders is better than many customers spending less on a consistent basis. I can tell them it's not.
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
    Swtdstnysborg
    @Ovidmikel

Yeah that sure would be nice!! I think most people cry when they see scout or bruiser stuff in those :)
    Ovidmikel
  • SwtdstnySwtdstny Member Posts: 57
    Ha ha ya us big spender should get special privalages.
  • MissSFXMissSFX Member Posts: 177
    I haven't had the option of all these bundles?!?! I wonder why?? The only one I got offered was a small bundle not with a hunter or assault weapon though
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    @MissSFX you only get offered the larger bundles after you buy the smaller bundles. It's a progression.
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    @Ovidmikel I can attest to the traits not being the same for everyone. I purchased the bundle today and the traits were garbage! Not any of the traits listed in @sborg comment!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    Ovidmikel
  • MissSFXMissSFX Member Posts: 177
    I have purchased the bundles I have been offered up to now other than the new Neegan one
    Ovidmikel
    @Mystique I have purchased all bundles up to the last with full supply's the assault bundle I'm getting my supply storage maxed before I get it the pistol from the shooter bundle is the only weapon I got worth keeping I don't even have a bruiser or scout and the hunter rifle was crap traits but the full supply's and gold was totally worth it too me
    IF Lucille was actually a unique weapon AND tomatoes were included it would be worth buying the Negan bundle IMO.
    Ovidmikel
  • DutchbrotherDutchbrother Member Posts: 43

IF Lucille was actually a unique weapon AND tomatoes were included it would be worth buying the Negan bundle IMO.

Not to mention you run the risk of JUNK attributes. You are basically just paying for the barbed wire graphic.

Ovidmikel
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Actually, I think Lucille has fixed attributes, unlike most of the bundles.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @LadyAquila correct Lucille has fixed attributes, and so did rick's revolver. Michonne's Katana, Carol's Blade, and all of the weapons that come with bundles have randomized traits.
    rgerkman
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,398
    edited April 2016
    @zoson Add Morgan's staff (Bruiser weapon for some reason but should have been warrior) to the list of bundle weapons with fixed attributes. Gold luck and Critical chance and silver critical damage. @teecezy_NML confirmed. It's also at par level with your highest Bruiser , unfortunately mine is 13 so weapon was also
    no concussion. =\ worthless.
    Basic attack is AoE stun. So stuns in an arc without needing to charge first. Finally a weapon from the show that has unique special ability! And maybe they made it bruiser to help that class
    rgerkmanLadyAquila
    @zoson

I put a picture of it in the other thread about it if you want to see...not upgraded though because I have more pressing upgrade needs with the new update :)
    Yeah seems great with this. It basically gives it the same effect as 2 turn stun - you can keep two things stunned perpetually. I'll be getting one once I have a level 18 bruiser so I can make the most of it.