Trade Goods vs. Level items

SoBraL_BRSoBraL_BR Member Posts: 79
What defines the legendary item level max droped by 7500 trade goods boxes?

Comments

• KillCrazyKillCrazy Member Posts: 28
    I believe it is the level of the survivor you own who can use it. So if your best shooter is L15 then the best gun will be L15.
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    It's actually your lvl if lvl 17 u get lvl 17 but can & will get up to 3 lvls higher, I've got lvl 18 survivors now but prior to the update was getting lvl 17 to 20 legendary items from 7500 crates but not lower then your survivor level
  • KillCrazyKillCrazy Member Posts: 28
    I've won lots of L18+ gear but not from the crates, mine have come from opening the chests at the end of hitting the maps
    ggbats
  • SoBraL_BRSoBraL_BR Member Posts: 79
    @KillCrazy you have dropped L18+ in normal missions or in deadly missions? I never pick nice weapons in chests. ;/
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    edited April 2016
    A mod said that the Legendary/Epic Crates do not take Survivor Level into account. (One user suggested that it was based on average survivor level. Anecdotally, I noticed this when I upgraded a few survivors and started getting higher level equipment, but that was just one variable...)

I also upgraded a few buildings (without increasing my Player Level) when I noticed a mid-Player Level equipment level increase, so the equipment level could be determined by Total Building Points, and not Player Level. (This is not a fact, but just speculation from observations and discussions.)

I experienced the increase in equipment level mid-way through Level 43.
    *At Player Level 41, I was getting Level 15 equipment,
    *At Player Level 42, I bought none of those crates.
    *At Player Level 43, I was getting Level 16 Equipment at Level 43, and then I started getting Level 17 Equipment mid-way through Level 43.

(Highest Survivor Level only appears to determine your equipment level for Unique Weapons you purchase (like Lucille and stuff from $$ bundles.)
    MissSFX
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,675
    It's definitely not the highest level character who can use the item. I've gotten rifles and armor for my hunters that are in between my highest and lowest level survivors.
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Highest Warrior is 15, and I've gotten lvl 16 equipment for it from a 7500 TG chest. Which is great because when I get a better warrior he will have good armor.
    Back from 2016 :p
  • DonzoDonzo Member Posts: 9
    My best guess is based on Workshop level, I have never gotten equipment 2 levels higher than my workshop can work on, most was one level higher. I have also not seen anything lower than one level lower than my workshop, so I think level range is +/- 1 of your workshop.
  • steste Member Posts: 108
    I was getting almost exclusively level 18 gear in the last patch when my highest survivor was 17. The two I've opened since I got one of my survivors to 18 have both been level 19 gear.