"Epic Fails!"

Many of us like to share the sweet survivors we've pulled and the great gear we found ,or perhaps it's the stars you and/or your guild have earned. These are all good, but I thought it might fun to share our moments when things didn't go so well.

This is an image I came across of one of my lesser than stellar moments from a past challenge. Not a good day!

What is one of your "Epic fails?"

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
TUCOPnub

Comments

• jesterjester Member Posts: 2,754
    I lost a level 12 legendary hunter and a level 12 epic shooter on the same deadly challenge mission. The legendary hunter was one step away from the exit when he was grabbed by a level 17 walker. My other two were on the exit already. When I tried to free him, it didn't work and the epic hunter got grabbed. Time to flee before the third hunter got it. RIP Tyler and Chad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited December 2015
    I'll be posting mine as soon as I try the bridge of doom mission in hard mode again lol. That mission keeps whipping my butt so bad that I've opted to stop pushing forward with missions until I get my whole team leveled up.

Update:

OMG! I made it through this time B)
    Scared_Deadsmasher
  • HazzleHazzle Member Posts: 18
    My memorial is filled with great survivors. Guess I have a hard time learning from past mistakes. :)
  • I love this idea @SlayerSect ... I will post some of mine as they occur. Hopefully I won't have much but I did have some good ones lol ;)

Tammy (WeekOne)
    Email: [email protected]
    #1 in Canada today and elder/recruiter of STARS & STARS BETA
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Mine was posted on a different thread, but it was my entire 'A' team. I forgot I was on a deadly mission and got too greedy going for kills for exp points. Over 2800 kills between them too! :'(
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    @jester that's pretty much what happened here. I always make sure the survivor opening the gate is a ranged one, so if some one is in a struggle, hopefully, I can shoot them out of it.

@Hazzle, a candle has been lit in honor of you fallen.

@DarkFae and @WeekOne, looking forward to seeing what you post........Wait that didn't come out right. Hoping you don't have to post ;)

Glad people like this. I thought it would be fun. :)

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

• pullfrontpullfront Member Posts: 156
    @WeekOne Very cool signature - Imho it is a little bit big
    Thank you all for making this game so fun!
    Conn
  • Well... If you can fix it, be my guest @pullfront

Tammy (WeekOne)
    #1 in Canada today and elder/recruiter of STARS & STARS BETA
  • pullfrontpullfront Member Posts: 156
    edited December 2015
  • ConnConn Member Posts: 138
    Thanks @pullfront
    It annoyed the f... out of me.
    Groupme Info:
    Name: Ralph (Conn)
  • Thank you @pullfront :smiley:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2015
    Test

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited December 2015
    @WeekOne

Sorry pullfront, I decided to work on a graphic for myself and decided to help with WeekOne's also. Didn't see you already had it taken care of until after I posted.
  • @DarkFae can you send me the link please??? Thank you for doing this for me!!!

Tammy
  • @WeekOne

Haha,

It was no troubles and sent you a private message :)
    Ok no pICS, but this has to fall under the category of "EPIC FAILS!"

On Sunday, I used 226 radios, did several singles and the rest were all 15's.

After all was said and done the worthies were, 4 Epics, 2 Bruisers 8/18 & 9/17 and 2 Assualt 9/17 and 7/15.

What made this an "Epic Fail" was that I got them early on, but kept calling.

Radios Gone, so with the Red Wine Speaking I went to the Gold, justfeeling that I was going to get a Legendary. After reading all the pain shared by you guys, I should have known better.

6+K gold wasted....... Silly silly me!

• LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    Slayer,

What lv was your radio tent ?
    From your result it has to be lv5 or +
  • thecoltythecolty Member Posts: 152
    edited January 2016

Top left corner: uncollected crate
    Top right corner: 3 survivors in the exit, walkers closing in, one in a struggle
    Currently <51st in Global Top Players
    TUCOLawdogScared_Deadchristine828
  • SkollSkoll Member Posts: 12
    Lol @thecolty, have had the same thing happen to me before. Was it a Deadly mission?
  • tembeltembel Member Posts: 132
    15 level leg. warrior dead tonight... sucks. at least i got 1 star :/

Play to Slay. Slay to live yet one more day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

@thecolty, yep just as @Skoll, I did the same on that missions as well, but last challenge.

Some thing similar happened on the Deadly mission in the Forest challenge (The one where we had to go to the tents with the big walkers and then go all the way back.)

I go all 3 survivors in to the exit zone, but nothing, and then saw that my survivor had failed to get one of the locks, but I had clicked on all of them.

Made it "There and Back again," somehow!

@tembel, the loss of Cathy is felt by us all.

• thecoltythecolty Member Posts: 152
    @SlayerSect Well done! Since that one for me wasn't deadly, and close to equal survivor level I just quit.
    Currently <51st in Global Top Players
    Jay
  • SoyevSoyev Member Posts: 130
    Barbeque mission, I have two warriors with 100% interrupt so I plan to let the heavy walkers see me one at a time and back up and interrupt and back up. So one walker comes at the warriors, they interrupt... Then my Hunter had to get into the act, takes an overwatch shot that goes through the attacking walker and hits two others. Now they both attack on the same turn, Insta-struggles. I flee with heavy injuries on turn 2.
    TUCO
  • tembeltembel Member Posts: 132

nothing to say...

Play to Slay. Slay to live yet one more day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

• LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    Even my addled brain can't understand that.

How did you die during a deadly mission,it's not like ya could be pushing(unless time zone) for stars.
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    The grin on Barry's face says it all..they were gooood girls.

No wait,bad..very bad girls.

Sorry for you an Barry's loss.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Ouch @tembel

Comiserations.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Dale
    @Soyev, glad you made it out. Heavy injuries or not.

@tembel, my friend I am feeling your pain. Losing anyone sucks, losing lvl 15's even more, Leg. 2X crushing.
    Yet, I know your strength and resilience. You will and are moving on.

Great to be in a guild with you!

• TUCOTUCO Member Posts: 183
    Ouch @tembel

Sacrifice one for the good of many
  • TUCOTUCO Member Posts: 183
    Just kicking back, having a few drinks and farming deadly missions. Just another walk in the park like any other day.

Have two people in the exit and third right next to it. Lv 21 Zombies closing in. Check the last one that can reach me, 338 HP left. What the hell, I can finish that in one shot. FIRE!

That was her last thought.

Body shot...

KIA