Morgan's bundle

Comments

• bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    To those who complain I would like to point out that we have been asking for new content and to change bruisers. This does that! Maybe it's not your favorite but it means staff is listening.

Bruise arck stun weapon would make them usable for me again.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
    Ovidmikel
    Now make a crossbow for scout! Shoots a silent bolt 3-4 squares with same damage as a scout weapon. Short and deadly.
    Truscott
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    @bumshoe it might make the scout a useful survivor if they could deliver their damage from a distance and not risk major injury battling up close. I have two level 17 legendary scouts that never leave my Outpost. I like your crossbow idea a lot!
    Ovidmikel
  • CmlCml Member Posts: 75
    It's a unique weapon, so many will buy it.
    But imo bruisers still can't stun higher level walkers anyway, so its better to use a warrior with more powerful attack and wider arc.
    I think I'll pass on this one.
    Mystique
    I have a feeling these traits will show up in other weapons later down the road.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Cml said:

It's a unique weapon, so many will buy it.

But imo bruisers still can't stun higher level walkers anyway, so its better to use a warrior with more powerful attack and wider arc.

I think I'll pass on this one.

If a bruiser can stun 3 per turn, it makes them more viable for use. A three tile attack is a great idea to make bruisers more effective in general. This makes it arguably the best bruiser weapon in the game.

Bruisers used to be effective with a team, and this achieves that again. Combine a bruiser with morgan's staff with an assault and you have a lot of stunning going on. It would replace the warrior on a team. At least for the weekend.
    Ovidmikel
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    Morgan's staff just saved me from getting crushed on a crazy rough outpost raid.
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    @Mystique I have the most problems when I raid a camp with two strong bruiserss that stun two of my survivors as soon as I open the gate leaving the other vulnerable to gang attack. They do have their place especially with this new weapon. Now if we can just get a crossbow for the scout....
    Survivor420
  • a revamp of the bruiser class??? Shocking ! :#
    * SITG Wipeout *
    Cherokee_RoseJennyTerminates
  • NeganWillHangNeganWillHang Member Posts: 4
    Hey can someone list the stats or post a screenshot on here so I can check it out. Before I purchase. :neutral: Or email me at
    [email protected] Plz n Ty
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @NeganWillHang there is a picture of a level 13 on page 1 of this thread from @Japes87 and an 18 on page two from @SlickRick
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

SlickRick
  • CmlCml Member Posts: 75
    @zoson
    No doubt it's the best bruiser weapon in the game, and also great for this weekend cause of double damage.

But normally for higher levels +3, the stunning is gone.
    And for lower levels, why stun when you can kill?
    I don't use warriors much on higher levels, but with much better attack power and double attack, they'd still beat the bruiser.

Only good use for this weapon would be defending in outpost. But am I gonna spend money, xp and time to level up bruiser and staff just for outpost defence? I don't think so.
  • blaher86blaher86 Member Posts: 71
    Is it really worth it...I mean the staff...bc I got a lvl 16 bruiser where I can level up to 18 and thanks buy it but I saw the base stat of the bruiser and it isn't impressive. For those who had already purchased the item at lvl 17 or higher...my question to you is does it really help you with increasing your defense in raid or should I go with my level 18 warrior? Thank if you help me answer my question
    I'm starting to think this Morgan bundle is sadly not worth it with lvl 9s or 10z if it comes out the same lvl as your highest bruiser
    Btw two bruisers with a pistol bish always works well with me as long as your using blues or better. Atleast 1 Armor or weapon should be gold on each tho. Gota get used to finding right spots and how zombies will move based off shot sound and get a spot where you can line you bruisers up in front of shooter and stop anything from getting by with a two hit stun and lucky weapon and dodge armor prefer gold. And have gold handgun with all crit&luck perks. Almost nvr fails me. I just started using recently. I never use warrior or wtvr it's called. Going blank all the sudden lol
    ^^^^^^^^^^Clans name my name above with spaces, Btw anyone wana make a new dedicated team? I'm starting fresh if anyone lvl 25+ and can earn atleast 80* minimum I'm more then lenient and will never kick you unless it's been weeks since a login or get no stars in events. Understanding if its jobs or personal issues. Need some people so join if you want. Gana leave open over night.
    Jerome
  • JewishJewish Member Posts: 160
    I stupidly just bought it.

WARNING

IT DOES NOT STUN

Trying to get my money back as the area stun is the only reason I bought it
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    Jewish said:

I stupidly just bought it.

WARNING

IT DOES NOT STUN

Trying to get my money back as the area stun is the only reason I bought it

That is disturbing to read. Others reported it does stun, a bug perhaps somewhere?
  • JewishJewish Member Posts: 160
    I've complained in bugs too so hopefully that is the case
  • Signal5Signal5 Member Posts: 2
    Slight Frustration

Have tried to purchase the bundle 6 times, but every time the app complains that it cannot connect with the App Store ... which is funny because just a minute earlier, I had been in the App Store...too bad because it looks like a great bundle.
    ————
    I was born in a log cabin I built with my own bear hands...how I got bear hands, I will never know...
    ————
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    NCDawgFan said:

@Mystique I have the most problems when I raid a camp with two strong bruiserss that stun two of my survivors as soon as I open the gate leaving the other vulnerable to gang attack. They do have their place especially with this new weapon. Now if we can just get a crossbow for the scout....

Sounds like my welcoming committee! :D
    Although I do offer visitors coffee after I've handed them their arses.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Mystique
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    @Neil_J Thanks for the heads up!! I will be sure to avoid raiding you!! Lol But feel free to leave the coffee as I pass by! ;)
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited April 2016
    @Mystique
    Coffee is waiting just inside the gates............ ;)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    He's a beast in raids.
    eetu
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @jester

It's all about the knee/shin guards combo...that's like double bagging it :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Someone said the staff cannot stun higher level walkers? For ex., a level 20 staff on a lvl 17 bruiser cannot stun a lvl 19 walker? Can someone confirm?
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    Mine has stunned everything it's come across so far.
  • RankaRanka Member Posts: 125
    I might gamble that NG will introduce a new serie of weapons or that this bundle will be introduced once more (praying for a discount) since my bruiser is not maxed out yet.

I might buy the bundle in the last hour because it could be a one timer.

Lucky there is still some time but that doesn't make this gamble more easy.
    @jester that 1956 is the 2nd highest health score I have seen on any survivor. My legendary assault is 2078. I wonder what the highest possible health currently is on the game? Your bruiser is a beast!
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Wow eetu the Bruiser looks really tough and still has gold Iron Skin to unlock!
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.