Upgrade cost went down !

But for all you player who paid real money for gold ... What do you get back from supporting this game i ask you ??? Rollback paid in gold ? I sure hope so but will it be ?
What's your point of view on this ?

Please feel welcome to empty your acking soul here !!!

Comments

• PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    At least they lowered it lol
  • KaiseroKaisero Member Posts: 28
    Yay ! Happy that i started in the begening like that i can be F___ and im not a sloppy second !
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Pardon my cluelessness, but what upgrade costs are you tallking about? I'm not aware of anything going 'down' in this game
  • KaiseroKaisero Member Posts: 28
    The tomato cost for farm exemple
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Ok, thanks. Had not noticed
    rgerkman
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    I still have to pay 2.35 million tomatoes to Upgrade so I definitely don't notice :joy:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    mcbkhicks
    Only the lvl 21 gear upgrade cost went down, it used to be 1.8m but now it's 1.12m which is a bit more reasonable, but checked all the rest from lvl 16 on & doesn't seem like there was any change there, must have just happened today? Not sure though as I just got my 1.8m & sped my upgrade up a few hours & had 700k to spare to start some armor lol
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
    Nice traits on that shooter @PimpOfTheDead and I kinda like mine too. Can't go wrong with either of these bad boys and they can be yours folks for the recently discounted price of ONLY 2.7 million XP. WooHoo!!!
    Nice @NCDawgFan I got about 4 or 5 I could do, but been using ricks gun at lvl 20, so handed that 1 down to my leg shooter that maxes at 17 & thought to myself.... " could really use 2 leg shooters with a 3x grid trait" so my lvl 18 got an upgrade lol, was a toss up between 10% more damage or 10% chance at critical otherwise other traits same, so took the damage & liking it lol.
    Had another lvl 20 pistol also without the grid & still being a sweet gun was kinda dragging me down without the range
    Really could use a radio event though, have 5 legendary at 18 & 1 epic, & more legendary's I could do but don't want to & a bunch of epic I'm still holding off on, but need more legendary hunters & shooters that go past 18 as that's where my legendary crew lacking right now since the update as a couple of my key survivors only go to 17 & need replacing, & have almost 1000 radios burning a hole in my camp right now lmao, so really could use a restaffing lol
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    I don't think it's correct they need to do something quickly or there will be a total revolution!
  • KaitlynKaitlyn Member Posts: 164
    edited April 2016
    Not sure what upgrade costs went down. I still have to pay 1.5 million to upgrade my farm plots. Even more for tents, training grounds, workshop, council. Not to mention the ungodly amount of xp it takes to upgrade survivors or weapons.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    The price went down for what exactly? The messenger that NG sent to tell my camp must have run into some trouble along the way cause we didn't get the memo....

Kaitlynrgerkman
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    I just started the lvl 9 upgrade on my new farm plot...890k supplies. Might be the same but I sure thought it was cheap
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

@DarkFae & @Kaitlyn the only cost that went down was to upgrade a base lvl 18 legendary weapon or armor from lvl 20 to 21.
    The upgrade originally cost 1.8m XP when the update came out & our XP cap was only 1.25m. They fixed that a day later & increased our max XP cap to 2m leaving the upgrade at 1.8m.
    Think it was today they lowered the lvl 20 to 21 upgrade to 1.12m.
    Lvl 19 is still 700k & lvl 20 is 910k, I checked a bunch of lower leveled legendary gear in my inventory since & some epic & all those costs seem to be the same as they were prior to & after the update, so the only cost that was lowered is the ridiculous 1.8m they had for lvl 21 & once again dropped it to a more reasonable 1.12m as all upgrades have always been 200 to 300k XP a part
    @PimpOfTheDead

Thank you for that info, but it would be nice if the game economy was fixed instead of patched like that because the simple fact that access to gear was opened that cost more to unlock than the max council can hold is a major red flag that something is wrong with it.
  • KaitlynKaitlyn Member Posts: 164
    @PimpOfTheDead
    Hmmmm.... Kaisaro claims that the farm plot upgrade costs were reduced. I'm pretty sure mine have not changed, but I have been pretty liberal with the margaritas today...
    Farm plots haven't changed that I know of ? Mind u all mine have been maxed forever besides the new 1 they just gave us lol, only got 2 builds left since update so would never know about those changes
    @DarkFae thought that was a joke also lol but I'm happy they at least fixed that even though costs are still insane, only found out when I finally got my 1.8m today went to upgrade & had 700k in change lol
    edited April 2016
    @PimpOfTheDead

This type of stuff has been brought up in other threads and the players who were talking about it weren't joking either. I thought higher level players were just complaining because they were under the impression that they were running the game instead of Next Games but now that I have reached level 48 I can understand why they were carrying on the way they were.

This is an amazing game but it seems as though people are pushing forward without making enough effort to keep it balanced properly. Yes Next Games is putting a monumental effort into patching the problems as they are found but not listening to their player base when we beg, harp, scream, yell, inform them of these types of issues will render this game unplayable.
    I agree with all of that @DarkFae & don't think the game will become unplayable personally, but at that point may just become unbearable lol & basically like a lot of other games 1 sided & a battle of the wallet warriors lol. I like to throw a bit of money into the game when I can & im sure not as much as some others & as u know basically always have a maxed camp myself lol, but it gets taxing & wears on a person trying to keep up with newest & best gear all the time but actually could care less about myself as I've always been an advocate for the little guys & non spenders, & just because they don't spend doesn't mean they aren't good people & don't deserve to have fun also & have a shot with some hard work to have all the top shiny gear & builds eventually also lol, it may take then a bit longer to get there & is why I enjoy these mid update breaks to give them a chance to catch up but eventually things will get so outrageous it will be completely out of reach for some & a lot will quit, which basically even with them not spending shrinks our community even more & not exactly very fun watching the top dogs bully the small either & at that point they will either have a small handful of wiped out wallet warriors battling each other or they will eventually move on also
    [Deleted User]
    I do believe cost of Farm Upgrades did go down a slight bit in last Game Upgrade.. but it was really slight lol

Rhonda
    edited April 2016

Rhonda