Bruiser weekend

This weekend's challenges unfair for players who do not have bruisers Just as a sidenote my bruisers were lost due to a glitch in the game, which I have been waiting since 11 April for a reply regarding. So once again, could I possibly have them back to participate in this weekend's challenge?

Comments

• GonkistanGonkistan Member Posts: 166
    You're not missing anything.

TBH, I'm not using mine anyway - on any mission with humans, you have to use bruisers defensively otherwise the human opponent gets first strike... regardless of the level difference between your bruiser and theirs.
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Not necessarily. In missions you can maneuver within range without the humans seeing the bruiser. You can also stun or make them bleed first for your bruiser to deal the death blow.
    Back from 2016 :p
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    UPRATED BRUISERS don't work against fatties. Dont use 3x Bruisers in Hard Challenges
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    This set of challenges is really built for ranged weapons, so using a bruiser just for the fun of it is really all this event is. That said, I did enjoy Kill Room with a bruiser and 2 warriors to meet the "use 3 melee" quest. The charged up bruiser swept through a large group nicely.
    Umf
  • KaiseroKaisero Member Posts: 28
    Use a assault for stun never a bruiser... Its. Like a. Ranged bruiser ..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    @DrPsychedelic

Next Games will not replace lost survivors but may compensate with gold and supplies. Possibly Xp too. I have only used my bruisers once out of curiosity all weekend and I have 3 that have been upgraded.