Cycles Update - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    I spend hours taking down the 3, 4, 5, and 6 influence outposts trying to build up a decent score,,,then overnight I get repeatedly hit for losses of 23, 27, 17, 6. This puts me all the way back to the halfway point of yesterday's gains. Those gains cost me gold for hospital bills. I realize that is my choice, but part of that decision hinges on the knowledge that I'll only get hit once before I wake up.

Shield must be fixed before the system is safe to play and especially worth investing in. .

I would really love an explanation of the influence system. I get that frequent raiders will have more, but why do so many have 0? How can it be fixed?

@Teeceezy @TK-421 @eetu @OldGoth
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

SlickRick
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,775
    @all, the shield issue has been reported to NG.
    rgerkmanSlickRick
  • KaiseroKaisero Member Posts: 28
    You search like 20 time (200 tg) and you might get 300 0r 500 plus some hospital time !! What a great addon to a game seriously the reward for the cycle or so imbecile !!
    You get like 2000 tg for playing like 300 game ! I dont know who is working on that game but man ! I'm not a game designer but i could do a better job for sure please email me NG ill work for free on weekend. Probably other players would do it also!
    You would have a free workforce here ! You could fired The incompetent one.

And please hire someone who can understand basic economic dynamic and know a bit of mathematic
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited April 2016
    @Shut_Up

"FarmViile with Walkers"

:joy:

Love it!!! Best one liner I've heard in awhile lololol

Thanks for the giggle!!
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    KaitlynTUCO
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Agreed should have a filter for all the 0 TGs
  • DeadBeatDeadBeat Member Posts: 681
    edited April 2016
    Ok no more outpost for me.
    What a waste of time, effort & money.

I'm spending 1000 TG just to get a raid that isn't 0/0
    Then it's like level 98 with level 18 survivors for 200 TG & zero influence & it's way too hard for me to complete.

I took screenshots of every search I did to show my guild the ridiculous 0/0

87 in a row was 0/0. WTF!!!

Oh & if that isn't bad enough the shield is broken & I get repeatedly raided overnight & loose 20 infl per raid.
    DeadBeat - Leader Of TheLostSlayers UK Top 5: USA Top 15: Global Top 40:
    D-B - Leader of TLS II
    The New World Needs TheLostSlayers
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    I agree with all the above & don't even need to read what I'm agreeing to lol, fix your system or don't introduce & continually promote it to the players as it was fun for a few days but seriously becoming a real joke
    LadyAquila
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625

Ok no more outpost for me...87 in a row was 0/0. WTF!!!

Holy crap! And I thought 30 0/0 searches were bad. You might hold the record.

• johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324
    Still getting raided for influence and at this rate I have and will drop into the 2000 bracket when the cycle finishes when I had over 5000 before it started. I have spent over a 1000 TG and found only a 2 and a 4 influence and my shield isn't working.

This is disgraceful.

Just thought I would pop back to see what the admins think as am getting no response from my support ticket,
    Don't know why I bothered.
  • Doc_PughDoc_Pugh Member Posts: 91
    Too many 0/0 for me as well. Tap, I'm out.
    TUCO
    From what I see mods only turn up when problem is fixed. Giz a job
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    Yes, the matchmaking has issues as well as the shield. We are sorry, and we are working towards fixing these issues. I have no timeline to give at this moment.
    rgerkmanLadyAquilaSpringChickenlmfgunnut
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Thanks for responding @eetu!!! Something is always better than nothing!!! Always makes me feel better when one of you give a quick response.. even if it's a quick "we hear you & are working on it!"
    Thanks again!! :grimace:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    LadyAquila
    Thanks @eetu.
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Get bots from 0/0 and make them a minimum of 100/10
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Invader said:

WeekOne said:

Last night.... Had 25k TG +- and woke up this morning with approx 7900 TG... That sucked!

You already found the answer...spend the TG before going to sleep :wink:
    Yeah. Spend it on upgrading your defensive walkers! ;)

*Actually, no. Ignore that advice...... :D
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • BerndErwinBerndErwin Member Posts: 69
    Cycles are currently so f****ed up, I am really disappointed:

- You may get ~9 to 10 influence raiding after searching 20-30 times and spending Hence 200TG (and only of you fulfill als three goals while raiding!!!)
    - You lose 20 Influence whenever a raid crashes die to bugs
    - The biggest joke: You lose 9-10 influence while getting raided after the opponent quits after Finishing the First goal and Hence succeeds
    - this Happens of course all the Time because the shield aint Working
    - LMAO!!!!!!
    Influence system is hard to wrap my mind around. Reward in terms of influence are very low, losses in terms of influence are much higher. Just to keep the status quo I need to conduct 20 or so raids a day ignoring Trade Good haul and focusing solely on influence just to keep at the same value for the next day due to repeated raids suffered when offline where influence loss is 3-9 times the amount I'm able to earn on a raid.

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

Invader
    @lmfgunnut is right. The influence system is broken already and we haven't even made it through one cycle. The problem seems to be that there is no fresh input of influence into the system. At each cycle, we all lose some amount of influence that we have accumulated. So each time there will be less and less of it around. Those players that want to see their names on the board will keep raiding what little amount is left, and the well will run dry.

NG needs to find a way to add a regular flow of influence into the system. Earned when you finish a level or when you upgrade your camp, maybe even include it in crates cashed within the Outpost system.
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    Be nice for F they would let us upgrade our survivors with x amount of TG like we upgrade the walkers . Everyone would be saving TG to upgrade their survivors to higher LVLS which would be great but would also solve the spending TG ASAP. It would give a big incentive for everyone to upgrade there outposts to protect there TG from being raided easily making raiding more challenging and solving how to let out survivors evolve instead of becoming obsolete
  • CherokeeRoseCherokeeRose Member Posts: 15
    It doesn't say what your count will be reset back to if you are in the silver teir, does that mean you reset back to bronze or what?
    Invader
  • matt_0matt_0 Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2016
    I'm playing with level 9 survivors and have been raiding hard to try and reach the 2000 influence target so I don't lose all my progress before the next cycle. However I'm up to 1900 points now and progression has slowed to a crawl. I'm worried I won't reach my target in time...
    Right now I'm spending 1000's in trade goods (not a typo - I'm nexting hundreds of times) just to find an outpost with 3 points up for grabs. Please fix this...
  • russo_ajrusso_aj Member Posts: 9
    Trying really hard to get to the tier 2000 but there just isn't any points available to raid. I get TG but even that's getting washed because I have so much legendary gear. We need more 15k prizes maybe something other than the bat?
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @matt_0 @russo_aj
    Wow, I thought this problem only happens in upper 3K tier. So this problem happens everywhere. Hope NG can fix it in next cycle update.
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Neil_J said:

*Actually, no. Ignore that advice...... :D

Haha...to late :wink:

Just had a working defense with three 14 lvl warriors against three 15 warriors last night :smile:

They got 8 influence, but time ran out. Peanuts for you...I know :blush:
    Would love to see bruisers on bruisers.

• theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    SO, we only get influence for fighting people within our own tier. That's wrong on so many levels. I had 1823 influence going into today. Whenever I searched, the only people that gave me influence had a minimum of 1000 influence. It took an average of 30 searches to find anyone that would give more than 9 influence, and those usually came with 0 TG. I spent about 3200 TG to get to 2015 influence. I was trying to push it to 2050 influence to secure my position in gold III, but everyone with less than 2000 influence was now showing 0 influence (prestige is what my guildies call it). After 50 searches with 0 influence (another 500 TG gone), I gave up and just hope I can hold out for 24 hours until the cycle ends.
    I just wish someone would attack me so I can log in and activate shield so I can go to bed.

I just know if I fall asleep first I'll have 8 losses during the night.

• tonibooptoniboop Member Posts: 9
    I keep getting 0 & 0 on possible attacks. I have gone through 100 crates easy looking for something I could attack. There should be 10 crates ONLY taken when you actually attack. It is not worth the crates I have to lose them on raids that have 0 & 0. Please fix this so it will be fair & fun to raid again
    edited May 2016
    Heard absolutely nothing after posting on this thread several times. no in app support, inadequate support from mods about losing game progress like so many who have lost outpost position, no TG and no influence.

Have paid money to use my gold playing real players not bots, I want my money back.

Warning spoiler alert.
    40 mins until outposts expires. wonder what will happen, maybe the whole game will just implode. who knows what will happen next.