Outpost Shield?

How exactly does the outpost shield work. I thought it became active after you were raided and prevented you from being raided again for 8 hours (unless you raided someone else in that time frame). However, I have been waking up the past few days to find I have been raided 5 & 6 times in a 6 hour span. How is this possible? Additionally, why is it that I cannot find a single raid worth more than 5 influence points (most are zero), yet the people raiding me are earning 15-25 each time? I'm highly confused and could use some clarification. Thanks!

Comments

• PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Shield is broke & seems to only activate once you've logged on at least once after being attacked, so you could be attacked multiple times & need to log in 1st, then you should be safe for 8hrs then the bs repeats lol, seems like they get a ton more influence also by hitting you then you can get back raiding these days so it's really a dumb setup atm
    Melfman1
  • MissSFXMissSFX Member Posts: 177
    I've been raided multiple times too, so it definitely cannot be working correctly
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    There's a thread about it in bug reports. The Mods have passed the info on to developers. I just starting having a bit of fun with the Outposts. Now I'm back to thinking that they suck.
  • blaher86blaher86 Member Posts: 71
    This is not mind but needed to show it bc I fell your pain
  • blaher86blaher86 Member Posts: 71