Cash shop & Weapon level cap

ChrisKazeChrisKaze Member Posts: 3
So i recently started the game. Bought Morgan and Negan's set. And 2 bundles with legendaries. Ony to find out there is a level cap. Now I have a maxed level 5 Lucille and Staff. Had I known this I would have saved my money. We can level up legendary characters all the way, why not weapons? Unique ones to boot, that is bought with real world money. Also did 10x 15 radio calls got rares. No epics or legendaries. Was unaware that radio tower level affected rates and that warrior, assault etc was unlocked later on. There is not a lot of information given out before making a purchase. But thats another rant all together. Now i wish i never spent a dime

Comments

• gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    There are also level caps on survivors.

You can train legendary survivors an additional 10 levels before they are maxed out.

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • ChrisKazeChrisKaze Member Posts: 3
    /sigh. I want to file a dispute with paypal now. Why even advertize bundles to a level 1 then? I was under the impression if i pulled a legendary ill be able to keep him all the way till max. Because they are so hard to get. Worst money i ever spent on a app so far.
  • PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Member Posts: 92
    @ChrisKaze If you have patience, you don't need to spend any money on this game, especially at lower levels (I'd say below 13, but others will have ideas too).
    I like Zombies!
  • ChrisKazeChrisKaze Member Posts: 3
    I didnt know all these things would cap out. Lack of information on Nextgames part.
    Lightfeettimflo83x
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @ChrisKaze Sorry to say, but I don't really understand why the first thing after intstalling of a new game is buying bundle over bundle i/o first of all checking the game environmental and game mechanic. Blaming NG now isn't really fair. Hardly believe that paypal will accept the claim as you received what you paid for.
    timflo83x
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Um, blaming NG now is ABSOLUTELY FAIR.
    This guy should get a refund because purchase details were not fully disclosed. Just how many games and apps have you downloaded with in-app purchases? Buying weapons, characters, etc that are obsolete in 3 short levels is VERY unusual.
    Back from 2016 :p
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @theRealBender

I'd never make ingame purchases PRIOR to checking whether it makes sense for me. Immediately after installation and without gathering of any kind of Information is first-class stupidity in my eyes as you don't even know if you like the game at this point.

He obviously found this forum for complaints easly. Why didn't he collect Information in advance in this forum as well? This definitely would have prevented him from buying all these weapons/bundles at this stage of the game.

• timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88

Um, blaming NG now is ABSOLUTELY FAIR.

This guy should get a refund because purchase details were not fully disclosed. Just how many games and apps have you downloaded with in-app purchases? Buying weapons, characters, etc that are obsolete in 3 short levels is VERY unusual.

I agree with @Lightfeet Plus you can't always blame others if your behavior involves impulse buying. I don't purchase anything without a little research or knowledge of what I'm receiving (could have easily came to the forums or facebook and posted beforehand).
    Lightfeet
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    First of all, he shouldn't HAVE to spend time in this forum investigating whether or not in-app purchases would rip him off.

Secondly, you don't know the limitations of the item until after you've spent the money if they don't tell you. You go by reasonable STANDARDS at that point.

Thirdly, first-class stupidity is selling crap and expecting everyone to come back for more. Only a few do that and that's not enough for long-term success. NG is starting to figure that out as they are finally showing improvements in this area. But they have a ways to go yet & @ChrisKaze experience is proof of that. Just because you refuse to spend money until you know for sure it makes sense for you doesn't make you smarter automatically, it makes you the 2nd place finisher if you're competitive.
    Back from 2016 :p
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,356
    @all, lets keep things civil.