Not exactly a "Unique" weapon.

I am very grateful for our gifts but as for a unique weapon it certainly is not. I got this weapon half an hour before 2 out of the 3 of the weapon we received. The only one it doesn't have is the grid
CarloStatenGonkistan

Comments

• Phoenix527Phoenix527 Member Posts: 144
    Unique would have been adding armor piercing trait. Kind of like the bonus on morgans staff. Gun ignores armor and/or passes through 1-2 walkers.
    Tinksclumsiesmama22Survivor420
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    I think the fact that everyone got it & it's a Free Legendary weapon is how it's Unique :blush:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    MissSFXsmokvaSurvivor420
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Yup we were lied to,

Unique this isnt.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    MissSFXGonkistan
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    Wait, it's not even the gold gun that they showed on Facebook? Lame.
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @MissSFX @Poppy

Yeah I have 2 others almost identical to it lol

But it is unique...it's got a special name since it's called "Sweet Revenge"...I mean how awesome is that???

I mean I'll take it because I like free but calling it a unique weapon...things that make you go hmmmmm
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    MissSFX
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    @Phoenix527 +1

Nice suggestion for unique abilities. I would've paid for that one

For free, I'll take what I can get

Too bad I need 8 mil cans in order to even start levelling my Lvl 17 shooter
    MissSFX
  • MissSFXMissSFX Member Posts: 177
    It is the gold gun, this is the one I got half an hour before with same traits. I already have a few gold ones too. So definitely not classed as unique. Like I said I am happy with a freebie, but don't use the word "Unique" because that would mean a new weapon with traits that none others have which isn't the case
    Gonkistan
    Exactly @Poppy that's my point. I'm loving a freebie who doesn't. But it isn't Unique in the slightest
    I agree @Phoenix527
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Agreed.
    Morgan's staff is the only unique one. Other than a name and artwork, Lucille is not
    MissSFXggbatsz3r0d4z3
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    I don't have an 18/21 shooter weapon, so I guess it will be "unique" in my person armory, at least for a while. ;)
    MissSFX
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
    edited April 2016
    And after the gift i realized that is maxed to your highest shooter.... So since i don't use too much shooters, mine are only 15/17 ...and my "Sweet Nothing" was released as 15... So really lower than my already upgraded weapons... My bad :neutral:
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    MissSFX
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Morgans Staff is the only unique weapon to date in the game, this gun needed an effect like that to be branded unique.

Maybe a thicker line of fire like hunters guns, or maybe splash damage to adjacent targets, or bypass armoured walkers ranged protection any of those would have made it unique.

Misleading your community especially when your PR standing is so low its having afternoon tea with the devil in the lower reaches of hell is quite an intresting move.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    MissSFXTinksclumsiesmama22masmith93
    I like those ideas @Poppy
    That sucks @capibara
    Haha @SlickRick least I'm not the only with a weapon the same
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    I got same also & already had a lvl 21 pistol lol
    MissSFX
    @Heisenberg pipe down!! That's what forums are for. As your name states go and chill & have one.
    Wouldn't need to bitch if things were done properly & labelled right. I was merely stating its not UNIQUE!!
    HeisenbergSurvivor420masmith93
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Member Posts: 180
    LOL, oh ok I will pipe down....I would love to chill and have one, however work frowns on that....
    MissSFXrgerkmanSurvivor420
    Maybe when you get home then. I said I love a freebie and that wasn't the point. The point was don't tell me I'm getting a diamond when it's in fact cubic zirconia lol
    masmith93
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Unique was the only way they got us excited to grind and committ genecide to all those saviors. Feel so bad for all the dead ones just to get a gun we can get ourselves.
    Hahaha I like that @KaLi
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    Does the others have the 3 grid cell hi power too
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Member Posts: 180
    Come on @MissSFX , I know you have played this game for a while now, have you not learned how they operate? This is exactly what I thought they would do. NG will most likely NEVER meet our expectations, or actually say what they mean and mean what they say, it's just how it goes...
    Survivor420MissSFX
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Now all you need is 2.7 million XP to do the upgrade!
    OvidmikelSurvivor420MissSFX
  • Dave_Slobbe1Dave_Slobbe1 Member Posts: 4
    Wy give me a lvl 9 wapon!!!!!!! My suvivers are alrady on 18 and jou give me this thats sucks.
    Its not needed to give me this and my guild members get lvl 18. Please fix it !!!!!!!
    LightfeetCarloStaten
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    @Dave_Slobbe1 is your shooter at level 18?
    Lightfeet
  • EironEiron Member Posts: 41
    The engraving is pretty... lol
  • CarloStatenCarloStaten Member Posts: 26
    This reward is a frigging joke.
    MissSFX
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]