What is level of reward weapon, if you don't have any shooters?

I have at least 1 teammate who has no shooters. What level will the reward weapon be for her?

Comments

• timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88
    edited April 2016
    I believe it would be just a level 1 then. I would have them wait to see if they pull one and can upgrade it. We have until May 2nd and everyone is hoping there will be a survivor event this weekend.
  • AzBewbsAzBewbs Member Posts: 159
    A friend of mine got a level 5 pistol with no shooters in his camp.
  • timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88
    AzBewbs said:

A friend of mine got a level 5 pistol with no shooters in his camp.

I guess they changed it. I remember someone getting a level 1 lucille when they didn't have any bruisers.
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    You can get shooters from episode missions if you haven't passed all them already. I know episode 13, mission 5 gives a shooter (I got a 12/18 max on hard mode).

Check the wiki page for the other levels (can't view that crap site on my phone)...just go to the survivor section, and scroll down to the shooter section.
  • gamblegamble Member Posts: 28
    Someone in our guild got it LVL15...she has no shooters and 15 is the max. lvl of her survivors.
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    edited April 2016
    Yes a shooter is given at a low level mission too. And even if there's not a radio/survivor event this weekend spend those radios anyway and get a better shooter!
    Back from 2016 :p
    zoson
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    My highest lvl shooter is a 12 and I got a lvl 12 pistol
  • BlackWidowBlackWidow Member Posts: 268
    Thanks everyone for ur intel and advice! Hopefully, a moderator will clarify if the weapon will be set at the level of a person's highest level nonshooter survivor, if you have no shooters.
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    When i said "spend those radios" I mean first consider other factors that affect your survivor levels if you're going for best possible outcome
    Back from 2016 :p
    Thanks, @EL34xyz and @theRealBender!
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    @Alibaba Can you answer this question? There seems to be some great variances in experiences and outcomes.
    One of my guild members had a lvl 13 shooter and she got a lvl 13 pistol
    So it looks like it's a good idea to upgrade your shooter first if you can and then accept the reward package
    Ovidmikel
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,358
    @thebluebox, Al is away but let me find out and get back to you..
  • Drokk_ItDrokk_It Member Posts: 2
    I have a L13 and L11 shooter. My Pistol just arrived at L12.

Feels cheap.
  • Drokk_ItDrokk_It Member Posts: 2
    NM, Now its a 13 after reloading the game.
    thanks @thebluebox and @zbot for trying to help me get the answer from ng. Also, thanks @EL34xyz and @Drokk_It for your intel. Clearly, there is a need for clarity.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I have L12, 16 & 17 shooters. The gun I got was L17.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    The weapon is supposed to match your highest level shooter. The question at hand is what level will it be if you DO NOT HAVE ANY shooters? So saying you have a level x shooter and picked up a level x handgun really isn't helpful.
  • CarloStatenCarloStaten Member Posts: 26
    edited April 2016
    My reward package automatically opened when I logged in to my game and now I get a extremely under leveled piece of scrap metal for my hard work the last 3 weeks.
    Screen shot of the gun traits
    +3 grid cells is nice
    100 % interrupt
    + 40% critical damage
    +
  • Black_JackBlack_Jack Member Posts: 278
    I have 2 profiles, no shooter for one but reward matched my top level hunter :) hope this helps answer question
    Ovidmikel