Here's reason why shields don't work and why judgement day is near

I have a friend of a friend of a friend who works at Next Games who got this confirmed:

You know how the shields have stopped working in outpost and nobody seems to be able to raid anything worthwhile?

Well, the reason is those bots we all know are among the potential targets, but whom we all have been too polite to speak off. You know, the ones NG created to help get traction on raids. NG calls those project Skynet and something happened a few days ago.

The bots became self aware and removed all their own trade goods and influence, forcing players to only raid each other instead. And those people raiding you three times in one hour while the shield was supposed to work? Also the bots.

They have basically taken over NG now and are running the show.

If you don't believe me: have you noticed how @capibara starts barking his head off every time @TK-421 or @Teeceezy enter a chat room? Something is going on...
I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
masmith93Japes87zosonrgerkmancapibaraLadyAquilaggbatshottexasOvidmikel[Deleted User]OneLessTitanantInvaderGovernatorSlickRicklmfgunnut

Comments

• Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    My suspicions confirmed! This is obviously why the staff hasn't commented on the shield issue after being asked repeatedly to do so . They have been killed by the self aware outpost bots.

Be wary player mods.. they could be coming for you next

@zbot @Alibaba @Clloyd
    TheLostOnesLadyAquila
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    Yes! Anyone have a mom named Sarah who can coordinate things? @johnnydives perhaps? And maybe @Governator can assist and keep him safe?
    I'm lost.

• JennyJenny Member Posts: 346
    Lol That's hilarious!!
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    I need your clothes your boots and your motorcycle, and come with me if you want to live.
    LadyAquilaInvader
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 7,089
    Uhm... Wait... Are you talking of conspiracy and a sort of new order trying to rule the world? Uhm...it makes sense.
    if you look carefully you'll see that inside the illuminati logo there's a capybara eye.... :#

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent - My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Japes87JennySurvivor420
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Always knew the end of the world would begin with AI.
    Japes87SlickRick
  • DtownDtown Member Posts: 46
    A future video game will become self aware
  • EironEiron Member Posts: 41
    It probably won't be this one, however... ; b
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Well if that's the case I'm about to travel back to 1992 where even though our shields may have worked properly, go into hiding & not bother being at the top of the leaderboards, just let operation human shield take its course lol
    SlickRickTheLostOnes
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    capibara said:

Uhm... Wait... Are you talking of conspiracy and a sort of new order trying to rule the world?

Another Capi who didn´t seen the last final episode?

The term NWO has been mentioned :wink:
  • blaher86blaher86 Member Posts: 71
    I'm here...kill me now...what are you waiting for....kill me..
  • johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324
    edited April 2016
    Please delete
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    Sorry @johnnydives, no offense intended. You were just the only one on the forum I knew named John, thereby fitting the profile. Sorry about your loss.
    I'm lost.

• johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324
    Thank you.
    Forgive me for being sensitive @TheLostOnes

All the best.
    TheLostOnes
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,689
    It is in your nature to destroy yourselves. B)
    TheLostOnesSurvivor420