Radio event to follow new update?

2»

Comments

• PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Member Posts: 92
    edited April 2016
    Yes I would like a radio event soon
    Or how about something that generates lots of XP?...XP are so scarce!
    I like Zombies!
  • misfit44misfit44 Member Posts: 484
    I would be happy if they added the spring cleaning as a regular event.
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    What's a radio?
    ABSOLUTELY no point for a radio event until NG raises the level cap for survivors to 20-21...
    I was pulling lol 19 max survivors 2 radio towers ago and guess what max is still 19.

No one was posting pics of lvl 20 survivors last event and radio tower cannot be upgraded again until next council upgrade so there's no point for me and I'm sure others until the cap is raised.

Not to say that I don't need a few more higher level survivors, but not worth the radios unless I get a chance to improve all my survivors not just 1 class - which would be insane. 1 in 10 chance? For a legendary... Lol at best, and then 6 diff classes when you possibly want 1-2...
    That should be the EVENT, just call 1-2 classes of survivor
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Hmmm, is there no way that NG can increase the max level of the dropped survivors without a game update? Can't they just do that behind the scenes? I'm still carrying some max 15 and 16 survivors on my books. I need to get some 18 and 19's but it would be nice to know that I might pull some that would last a bit longer. Even max 20 or 21's would be nice.
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @Necroboogie it would be nice to be able to choose the class survivor you need. Even if to choose the class we had to ose say 20 radios even 25 it would be worth it.
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831

ABSOLUTELY no point for a radio event until NG raises the level cap for survivors to 20-21...

I was ...

...no point for me...

Not to say that I ... I get

Suggestion: think beyond your own interests for a change.
    Just saying, not all players have reached the max yet.
    misfit44
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    Ovidmikel said:

@Necroboogie it would be nice to be able to choose the class survivor you need. Even if to choose the class we had to ose say 20 radios even 25 it would be worth it.

I have a feeling this will be implemented in the new change to Radio Calls (whenever that may happen.) Old Goth said that we would really like the changes, and the only thing I can think of that we would really like is more control over what we get. I'm also guessing that there will be an option to just call for Legendary Survivors (probably a 150 radio minimum price though).
    Ovidmikel