Can I have better Daily Quests?

I'm not one who complains about every single thing in the game, but lately I've been receiving ridiculous daily quests.

This is the 3rd weekly challenge in a row that I've not had any bonus challenge stars!

Why are you continuously giving me quests like Complete Story Missions, Complete exploration missions & Get Challenge Stars?

You could have given me "Do Not Kill Any Walkers" quest during the previous challenge where there are saviours. But instead, you chose the perfect challenge to give this quest to me.

IGN: Gabriel
Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS

Comments

• SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 578
    edited April 2016
    @gabriel_lwh you can chose to put the in the trash and the game will provide you with a different quest instead. Just click on the trash icon.
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    Looks like he already did in that photo. But can only discard one a day...and sometimes the replacement is even worse.
    z3r0d4z3
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @SgtSalami But only one per day and as you may notice from the screenshot he already rejected one today. Otherwise the trash cans would be dark red i/o light red/pink.
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    Yup, had already deleted 1 quest today and received "Complete Story Missions". That means I won't be able to receive any quests tomorrow unless I complete 1 of them.

• SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @gabriel_lwh

I get those ones quite a bit...best thing to do is beat it real quick, cash the reward, and then pray the next one is better...at least that's what I do and it keeps them cycling faster...plus I keep 3 of each class of survivor so it increases the odds of getting say All-Bruiser, All-Scout, All-Warrior, etc.

Good luck gaming!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    gabriel_lwh
  • tunkytunky Member Posts: 538
    Yea, quests have been pretty crappy lately
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    SlickRick said:

...beat it real quick, cash the reward...it keeps them cycling faster

Does the next cycle not start until after you achieve the quest?

@LadyAquila

Correct...once you beat a quest another one will come soon down the pipeline :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    LadyAquila
  • csmith5390csmith5390 Member Posts: 170
    I keep getting 'take no injury' 'avoid struggle' & 'complete story missions' too
    Join TWD - Team Up
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    Look at all the green upgrades
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
    WalkerBait1
    @csmith5390

Wow the Holy Trifecta of Crappy Quests...I wish you better luck!!
  • timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88

I keep getting 'take no injury' 'avoid struggle' & 'complete story missions' too

I use to get only those as well, once I had 3 survivors for each class, I started getting quests for those more frequently.
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 578
    @Lightfeet & @SpacemanSpiff Thanks for pointing that out I missed it.

@gabriel_lwh I am surprised that you have so many quests there. I have to wait so long between quests. I think I wait for more than a day each time I finish one, but maybe I am just being impatient. And wow you have lots o food and xp in storage there. You must have really high level upgrades to do.
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    @SgtSalami Lately I've been receiving daily quests which I cannot complete or doesn't give any bonus stars.. I delete those away but didn't receive anything better in return, that's why I accumulated 3 quests (3 days in a row receiving crappy quests!!)

I just spent 2.5 million supplies to upgrade my Council to level 17, it still has more than 1 day to go.. Then I need to save more supplies to upgrade my Training Ground to level 17 before I can have Level 18 survivors.

I'm actually much slower than those higher level players out there if you ask me.. :smile: