Stay out of this dudes Camp!! The Thread. (Insert name here)

Bandzior. Dude had so many walkers at level 17 I couldnt even get to his defenders because of time. I finally managed to take all flags and let time expire so got 45 TG and didnt lose or gain influence. Plus he had two LEG waiting for if I had gotten the gate open. STAY OUT UNLESS YOU ARE A TOP DOG.

Comments

• LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Thanks for the warning. I've ran into a few that try to lure you in with lower level defenders, but then their front end setup is maxed out and their defenders are clearly carrying heavy duty equipment and armor. Nice lure.
    Survivor420z3r0d4z3
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    @SmittY go to TroubleMan camp....low level walkers, base level defenders. He's so cheap, the defenders have little more than sticks and paper mache armor. Check it out, especially if you have a lot of influence. :smile:
    Survivor420z3r0d4z3[Deleted User]
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    @troubleman Locutus of Borg said and I quote: " Incorrect strategy . . Number one..."

• DCNatsDCNats Member Posts: 219
    You can usually tell if they are sandbagging if the power level seems out of line with the level of the survivors.
    z3r0d4z3
  • thatdamngoodcire777thatdamngoodcire777 Member Posts: 85
    edited April 2016
    Ovidmikel, I agree. But I still got smashed by ip4weather. Level 19 walkers, 2 legendary lv 17 shooters and hunter. His shooters took my survivors out in 2 hits.
    Ovidmikel
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @thatdamngoodcire777 did the walkers hit your survivors and weaken them any. Shooters are strong for sure. I like using an assault to stun most the time 2 of the defenders that one round of taking no shots makes a diff IMO
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
    Feel free to add Capibara to the list. It's hard to stole tg from my burrow... Last ones:

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Walkers at any level aren't an issue lol, but ya some outposts are pretty mean, but when you're at the top there's no tg out there to rob :(
  • thatdamngoodcire777thatdamngoodcire777 Member Posts: 85
    One of my survivors got bruised but I was lucky enough squeeze by without any other injury. His survivors must have had top notch gear because my strongest couldnt take them out before getting wiped out
  • limeyjohnlimeyjohn Member Posts: 215
    Very important to stay out of limeyjohns camp......he was bullied at high school and sulks for hours when he gets raided......cough !
    This is pathetic, some tool raiding you for 3 stars and ZERO TG!

Here is another loser who won nothing:

By the way if one of these is you just STAY QUIET and we won't even know who you are. Its not personal, you are likely NOT a loser of a human being so remain calm and we will imagine that these are Beta style test runs from th Zbots of the world. Don't get mad, I dont wanna bring back "are you mad bro?" Purely coincidental and all them there disclaimers apply.

• lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    edited April 2016
    @SmittY I raid camps for 7 Influence...it might seem ridiculous, but that is a big haul. There are bigger...but only two or three among those I can be matched with.

I will run a raid for 5....hell, 3 influence and 200 TG makes for a nice prize.

I'm thinking that anyone else in the 4K range will back me up. Times are tough
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @Imgunnut,
    Yeah, I totally agree with you.
    I'm currently sitting at 4205 and it's very difficult to find any outpost with decent influence.
    Heck, I even raid the outpost with 2 influence with 0 TG to move up to Platinum tier which requires 5000 influence.
    But, at the current system, it's almost impossible to get to that level, so I'm just trying to stay over +4000 before next cycle reset.
    Indeed, very tough at the top.
    TheLostOnes
    Yeah I understand your points of view on it thank you for explaining. It seems like raiding for supplies should have been the whole purpose and 'influence' would have come along on its own, not be its own commodity. Tiers seems to have new side effects every day.

• OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    It's tough everywhere. The 4 days after the update, I ran 266 raids. I won 311,633 TG, and a whopping 640 IP. You'd think running that many raids I'd be able to get out of the lowest gold tier...I'm glad I cashed in while I could on TG, and don't care about getting into a higher tier for an extra 1000 TG; it's just an indicator of how the system is a bit crazy.
    LadyAquilaSmittYBlackbones
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    @OneLessTitan I didn't nearly gain that much TG, but did ok. It's really too bad there isn't a mechanism for using TG to 'buy' silver stars or tomatoes. I mean how many legendary items does one need?

And while TG has dried up, influence is really much rarer. That needs to bee tweaked, and soon.
    SmittY
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    @TroubleMan hit the nail on the head! TG can be earned in many ways. Influence can only be earned by stealing it from other players, and the entire pool is made smaller each cycle with the reset. Did they not think through this? Soon there will be no more to steal, even from the top players. They need to be giving it away like candy so there is enough to make people want to play to earn more.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785

It's tough everywhere. The 4 days after the update, I ran 266 raids. I won 311,633 TG, and a whopping 640 IP. You'd think running that many raids I'd be able to get out of the lowest gold tier...I'm glad I cashed in while I could on TG, and don't care about getting into a higher tier for an extra 1000 TG; it's just an indicator of how the system is a bit crazy.

311,633 tg ??? :o
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    edited May 2016
    I am starting to get irritated. @masterhelm. Here is a Gnat irritating you out his own ineptitude. Look at his attack on my outpost and look at the sniff he got from my loss. Then look at my attack right before his. @Masterhelm was so desperate he hits me for -3 influence and 0 trade goods. Right there you see before that I hit @reizy for 465 trade goods and 66 influence. I'm not buying the crying you people sold me on anymore. Have some dignity and quit your desparation its embarrasing.
    Post edited by me, I shouldn't have called him a loser and droped 13 ! points. Bad night for my choices. ~ Smitty.

• lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Lol. I wish I could show you my searches. I get hit for 15-30 influence, but the single biggest target available is @PimpOfTheDead at 16 and that is a trip to the hospital. Most are far less than half that.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    @SmittY better blame NG for their matchmaking than masterhelm for the desperate try to get at least 3 influence for the TG he spent searching for a worthy target.

Due to that better stop trying to bash lower level players for their attempt to improve...it's embarrassing. Even without a dozen exclamation marks.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    I thought we were the same player level by out players @capleton. Not bashing any player rather the gameplay by said player, but you are essentially correct. I just believe by everyone being desperate it makes the results worse for everyone. If I try to raid and theres nothing out there I give up and try much later or at different times. Again I would hope to never bash another player. I have edited my post and regret that posting.

• CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    @SmittY everything fine here. Guess it sounded harsher than it was meant to be...from both of us.

I'm just disappointed how the whole Outpost thingy works at the moment. Especially due to the fact that NG is pushing the game in that direction.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    SmittY
    @SmittY
    I understand your frustration but glad to see to calm down. I'm Hunter_DK in game name and getting a decent influence at top level leaderboard area is becoming very tough everyday as we get close to upcoming cycle reset. I just blew several hundred TG to find any outpost with at least 3 influence. I finally gave up searching because all my searches came back with zero influence after more than 30 tries.
    I really hope NG can fix this ridiculous matching system in next cycle update. Otherwise I may quit playing outpost like some other high level players.
    If some other players in top ten leaderboard happen to read this post, I'd like to apologize to you if I raided tonight with even just 3 influence. If my defense holds up and don't lose many influence and then I'll stop raiding in next 2 days as long as I'm able to maintain my position and stay above 4K range. And I can see your desperation and frustration to reach to 4K tier before time expires. I really hope all of you can make it to 4K tier so we can start with clean slate in the next cycle update.
    I'll cheer for your effort.
    Good luck.
    @Boruto Might it just be possible that so many of us have taken to raiding there is simply nothing left anywhere? I mean offense can use charge abilities and seem to have advantage overwhelminly so no balance for defenders. The walkers are far too expensive. I have tank fatties up to level 7 of 20. Just to go to 8 its 3000TG and to capture any at all to use its 5000 TG which I cant protect long enough to save. Tose two should be about 65% less right now, remember 7 is no where near 20. If I could build a defense of at least level 17 then its game time. I have had a few scrapes (two) where I bareley eeked out a win with one dead of my own beacause opponent had that defense. Most of you like my pal @jester always say dont waste the time I cut thru the walkers with ease but hes top tier Playa level 50 plus. Also when those 17s are plentiful it kills time and then thay respawn at 18. Defense works but is far to overpriced. @zbot @teeceezy @eetu if you play you may notice this difficulty. Maybe let us save our unclaimed rewards to a point so some can be legit spent on said defense. All the 500 gold crates ever give now is Green Rare gear xp scrap at 4200 so wasting my time in guild and struggling with outpost raids. I would love everyones feedback on this

@SmittY Yeah, I see your point. In my current Walker Pit, I have 13 level 19 normal walkers, 3 level 19 Armored, 2 level 19 tank fatties. I don't remember exactly how many TG I spent to upgrade them to current level, but it was huge amount of TG. I was very lucky because I was able to collect very high amount of TG whenever I raided at the beginning of current cycle start when there were a lot of players haven't used their initial reward TG they received. And I used those TGs to upgrade those walkers. Now, most of players got smart and spent their TG before offline thus lots of outpost with 0 TG, 0 influence.
    Well, my advice to you is that get busy soon as the next cycle starts and start collecting TG and use those TG to upgrade your current walker pit walkers.
    Hope that helps.
    SmittY
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    I wish they would let us use TG to upgrade our survivors like we do the walkers then there would be TG to raid because everyone would save to upgrade there survivors also it would have everyone upgrading outposts to protect there TG so make outposts more interesting and challenging and we could upgrade our survivors and they wouldn't become obsolete like they do now.
    If I capture level 8 walkers then hit upgrade to lvl 9 will current walkers upgrade too or just new captures?