Guild rewards question

Do they ever expire? Or can I save them for when I want to use them? The reason I ask is it seems when I'm raided and lose that The raiders plunder 10% of my crates. But maybe if I don't open the rewards until I want to use them, at least they will be safe. Or maybe they are still accounted for in the 10%.

Best Answers

Answers

• SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Gebobs

They can only take 10% of the TG you have in the "bank"...they can't take 10% of the ones you haven't claimed yet
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    mcbkhicks
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    Thanks. But do I risk losing them ever as in expiring?
  • tunkytunky Member Posts: 538
    I always carry a couple into the next challenge, @SlickRick are you sure you cant carry them through multiple challenges
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    tunky said:

I always carry a couple into the next challenge, @SlickRick are you sure you cant carry them through multiple challenges

There seems to be a limit on time and amount, though I am not sure there has ever been a full determination. @SlickRick may have more firm numbers (would make sense based on his know how) but it seems that if you claim within an hour of close of a Challenge they are still there. Some discussion on amount. But the general gist seems to be carrying 1,000 for an hour. I am not sure of all the tests that have been done with it.
    @Perdtin that isnt correct, i usually carry over 2 rewards so 2000, and keep it unclaimed until i have 7000 so i can upgrade my walkers, granted that 7000 happens on the first day but not with a couple hours of the new challenge starting
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    There was a thread on this earlier, maybe in outposts? I think Zoson said three weeks? I'll try to find it.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    Im gonna test it, i started a thread for the test and ill update pix as time goes on, here is the link
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/9364/guild-reward-carry-over-test?new=1
    I thought @zoson said it was a couple hours or so...but yeah might be best for him to verify...I always claim before the challenge ends to be on the safe side especially knowing how buggy things are
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    @masmith93

Oh wow I had no idea it was that long...guess I missed that thread!! I still don't trust this game though with all of the bugs so I'm going to keep cashing them in for gold crates right away...but to each their own!!
    mcbkhicks
    @SlickRick We'll know for sure soon enough. Thanks @tunky. My guild will be interested. Lots of complaining about raids since the cycles and shields are FUBAR'd
    SlickRick
    tunky said:

@Perdtin that isnt correct, i usually carry over 2 rewards so 2000, and keep it unclaimed until i have 7000 so i can upgrade my walkers, granted that 7000 happens on the first day but not with a couple hours of the new challenge starting

Hmmm. Okay I am going to give it a whirl @tunky. If I remember :) But if you are wrong, you will hear me whine about this with the heat of 1,000 suns until the end of the known universe :) Though kind of hard to ignore @SlickRick comment on the bug issue. They could be gone before you even earn them. (Kidding aside, thanks for the info. So 2,000 seems to be safish....)
    SlickRick
    @masmith93 yea i usually hold on to mine until i have enough to do what i want, but now this thread has me curious, so george has to find out
    masmith93
    @tunky Bookmarked and thanks.
    @Perdtin you welcome