Another awesome weekend event

So instead of an xp weekend or a much needed survivor event we get increased gold and silver boxes. Thanks.....
eeturaida1021

Comments

• SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 578
    Well I will see how it plays out. It may yield a lot more resources than we think. I could sure use the survivor event. My guys are starting to max out and need replacement.
    Survivor420walker_say_whatraida1021
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    Well the 'good news' is eetu agrees that this event sucks. I've been maxed since rollbacks in March, I can't believe they didn't give us a survivor weekend in April. >:)
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    LadyAquilaTheLostOnesSlickRick
  • Hittenyouoff2Hittenyouoff2 Member Posts: 226
    Well hopefully the boxes and crates all silver have like 26000xp in them and the gold hopefully have 49000xp... Which yea we need way more then that all the time n that should be standard but it's better then nothing and hopefully they do the boxes like that... Doubtful but we'll see
    Survivor420
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Yeah...this means we get higher chances to get low level equipment and low level xp/tomatos since we have to play the challenge :blush:

Okay...positive point...gold crates offering radios sometimes :smiley:
    Survivor420[Deleted User]
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    After last weekend's event I almost did cartwheels when I saw this one!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    InvaderrgerkmanOvidmikel
  • PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Member Posts: 92
    @SlickRick For the win! I can't even remember last week's event.
    I like Zombies!
    SlickRickraida1021
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @PapaSmurf

I think most of us have tried to burn it from our memories...the pain was too real :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Invaderrgerkmanwalker_say_what
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    PapaSmurf said:

...I can't even remember last week's event.

LOL, I had the same exact thought.

• NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    OMG! I can't remember what it was either. I'm not joking....
    Annette578
    @eetu then why like a post that's being sarcastic about the event?
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    This event is actually pretty nice. You can be sure I'll be moving my deadly count well beyond 2000 this weekend. I need a new assault rifle and a new warrior blade and the xp to upgrade both of them. I'm going to be making good use of this weekend.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

OneLessTitan
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    edited April 2016
    lmfgunnut said:

I need a new assault rifle...

Same here...there is a pretty good bundle on sale...should I?

(edit) I need a hunter weapon :wink:
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    I'll definitely be playing more deadlies this weekend. Gonna try to get as many stars as I can today, so I have better rewards in the higher level guild challenges tomorrow. May also play some hard and nightmare episodes for the better rewards since I'm not too optimistic I'll get much useable equipment from recommended survivor level 17 exploratory missions.
    TheLostOnes
  • Phoenix527Phoenix527 Member Posts: 144
    He's staff on this forum. Sarcasm is now a normality.
    rgerkmanCapleton
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Hope it works this time, the other time they did this event if im being really generous there was no diffrence.

Gonna try to get as many stars as I can today, so I have better rewards in the higher level guild challenges tomorrow.

I was thinking the same thing! Time to grind away at the low hanging fruit today in hopes of better drops this weekend at the higher levels.

OneLessTitan
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    Poppy said:

Hope it works this time, the other time they did this event if im being really generous there was no diffrence.

OneLessTitan will keep us honest ;)
    OneLessTitanTheLostOneslmfgunnutmasmith93
    edited April 2016
    @TheLostOnes the crates are definitely way off. For a few weeks I've been getting level 11 for my 15/16 hunters.

@eetu such is your prerogative :)
    TheLostOnes
  • blaher86blaher86 Member Posts: 71
    Yeah...I am so happy for this event, "where is my ps4 controller, going back to playing ps4 until there is a worth wild event!"
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @blaher86 Next Games Gone Wild?
    SlickRickmasmith93[Deleted User]
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    After last weekend there was literally no where to go but up. If I pull the elusive base level 18 legendary rifle it will have been a successful event for me. They could make it better by following up next weekend with a 3X scrap event so we can thin out all the new gear in our armory for a fair payback in XP. Of course, they could prove they listen /care/actually read our forum comments, and give us a radio event. Then again, we could get a "Scout 2x strike" event too...
  • tunkytunky Member Posts: 538
    I dont remember last weekends event either, i could go to announcements and look but then i wouldnt come back here and comment, so i guess i will never know what it was, as far as this event, eh, eh, idk, some events definitely seem more special than others
    GinaBrock13
  • Phoenix527Phoenix527 Member Posts: 144
    Last weekend was x2 bruiser damage lol
    raida1021
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    edited April 2016
    I honestly think they won't release a legendary radio event until the radio changes take place and level 20+ survivors can be summoned. Level 18 players pulling legendary max 18 and 19 characters (if they even pull a legendary) will lead to thread after thread complaining about low survivor limits.

I actually like this event , for farming xp , ketchup , and phones even more than for the gear chances. Nobody has mentioned the best part about it which is the 15g cost to open 3 more crates. I know it's a "pay us gold" part of the event , but those who already pay to get that gold crate they missed with no cinema chance will save a ton of gold this weekend.

I'm first to call NG out on bad events , but I don't agree this one is.
    OvidmikelAvalon8
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,224
    One should expect that the expected can be prevented, but the unexpected should have been expected....
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    ant
    Japes87 said:

I honestly think they won't release a legendary radio event until the radio changes take place and level 20+ survivors can be summoned.

While I had hoped for a radio even this weekend, I suspect that this is true. Since they started having them, we've never gone this long without one. If that is the reason for the delay, I fully support it despite badly needing some higher level survivors.

TheLostOnesJapes87