BEHOLD! The dazzling reward for 324 individual challenge stars milestone!

RickGrimesRickGrimes Member Posts: 210
The one and only, RickGrimes
✯ Former Leader of RickRollers Community ✯
Feleciaunashamed116guy

Comments

• FeleciaFelecia Member Posts: 340
    Way to aim for the stars Rick! RickRollers rocks!
    Felecia
    Chilidawg
  • dhusagardhusagar Member Posts: 36
    So - you exploited the exploit :) good on you!
    Shall I assume that exploits are legit now and we won't hear any more from you about guild swapping?
    Or do you just complain that some things aren't legit when it suits you?
    jureforjusticeConn
  • RickGrimesRickGrimes Member Posts: 210
    @dhusagar but how is running through one map an exploit? Zombies don't have a 100% hit chance, and there is dodge and interrupt traits, so it's still fairplay and one of the only ways to do the "do not kill any walkers" daily?
  • Bilal01_05Bilal01_05 Member Posts: 48
    Yeah,i agree with @RickGrimes don't know what is wrong with you @dhusagar That is the only way!!He seems a little looney!Lmao!
    Sky
  • unashamed116guyunashamed116guy Member Posts: 69
    Wow That's horrible @RickGrimes
    Seems to me to be fair. I look at it this way - the concept is to get safely past the zombies any way you can. Kill or run are fair options. Our survivors are currently maxed at 14 and weapons at various levels. And we only get 3 - can be hordes of zombies. However, zombie strength just gets higher and higher every time you are successful in a challenge. So should we just stop when your survivors and weapons can no longer take down walkers? Or upgrade weapons and survivors to best traits then run like the wind?
    Felecia

@dhusagar but how is running through one map an exploit? Zombies don't have a 100% hit chance, and there is dodge and interrupt traits, so it's still fairplay and one of the only ways to do the "do not kill any walkers" daily?

I know you are fully aware that the railroad was exploited - as I said, I have no problem with exploiting exploits. My problem is your "flexible" approach to what you consider fair play. I have no problem with guilds swapping players in and out, but it is an exploit. You, however, seem to have a problem with it and it is your "it's fair - if it suits me" attitude that is inconsistent.
    @dhusagar you're speaking nonsense.

"Fair play" has nothing to do with running past zombies instead of killing them, and no I didn't use the railroad map you're talking about lol. I used another map.

Although, the guild nonsense, playing fair there would mean having equal numbers of members.

Face it, in a football match it's 11v11, keeper included. If, let's say a midfielder gets a red card it's 11v10 and the team who got the red card doesn't have the same chances that the other team have anymore.

Same thing applies with the guilds. Guilds were given 20 member spots. Not 30 or 40, yet.
    So if you remove members during an event is running. To replace with others, you're gaining numbers, and removing the equal chance of "winning" that everyone have.
    Now lay down, no need for you to start more shit then you already have.

Learn the difference between "exploiting" and "playing smart"
  • pullfrontpullfront Member Posts: 156
    I like Rick, but even if I didn't he could not be more correct.
    @dhugararar those two things are not even near comparable, you sound ridiculous
    Thank you all for making this game so fun!
    Kael

@dhusagar you're speaking nonsense.

"Fair play" has nothing to do with running past zombies instead of killing them, and no I didn't use the railroad map you're talking about lol. I used another map.

Although, the guild nonsense, playing fair there would mean having equal numbers of members.

Face it, in a football match it's 11v11, keeper included. If, let's say a midfielder gets a red card it's 11v10 and the team who got the red card doesn't have the same chances that the other team have anymore.

Same thing applies with the guilds. Guilds were given 20 member spots. Not 30 or 40, yet.

So if you remove members during an event is running. To replace with others, you're gaining numbers, and removing the equal chance of "winning" that everyone have.

Now lay down, no need for you to start more shit then you already have.

Learn the difference between "exploiting" and "playing smart"

Quite easy to solve - show us your stars!
    We have no problems showing stars and guild members. What do you want to see @dhusagar?
    Felecia
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    @RickGrimes I can understand your disappointment.

Bet you found some sweet gear from the mission tickets getting that far.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
    Felecia said:

We have no problems showing stars and guild members. What do you want to see @dhusagar?

How about rick's stars? He said he didn't use the railroad exploit.
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    Sorry, but this is ridiculous. I did not use the railroad exploit cause I didn't want to spend gold for now.
    But everybody who did...just fair. Not a player's problem when there is such an "easy" way to earn stars.

Afaic just two ways not to be envious: be smart and notice the "exploit" and then spend as much money as you want/can on gas.

Game is f2p but you have to spend some gold to get to the top...

Back to topic - those rewards are ridiculous too!
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
  • pullfrontpullfront Member Posts: 156
    Lmao I know how he got so high and it has nothing to with railroad bahaha!
    Thank you all for making this game so fun!
  • Oodles_PoodlesOodles_Poodles Member Posts: 5
    Apologies, but you're all off the point.

Leave accusations of cheating and exploits for other threads please.

Rock is pointing out that rewards for stellar individual performances are pathetic and not in line with achievements.

The rewards you get for hitting 210, 264 and 300+ are largely similar to that gained on standard deadly mission that costs 6 gas (Episode 11).

Ridiculous!

Next Games, players have to put in A LOT of time (and $$$) to hit these milestones. How's about appreciating our efforts and rewarding achievement appropriately.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm spending too much money on this game and I'm really not feeling the love from the people I send my $$$ to.
    TexasGrimReaper
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Nice Rewards Rick ;)
    @dhusagar i will gladly show my stars when trinity shows theirs
This discussion has been closed.