Reward from the community event

I was updating my Building so I could have the unique Weapon a level higher.
40 mins still left by the counter and when I go to open the shop it is gone. So I can not open the treasure with the unique weapon 15 phones and 5000 trades
chronicman

Comments

• chronicmanchronicman Member Posts: 49
    Same here no option to select award in shop. Have tried restarting the app multiple times and phone. Not much time remaining either...
  • TheWalkingZombieTheWalkingZombie Member Posts: 2
    I wrote to the support also. Just in case
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,707
    @chronicman , @TheWalkingZombie , for me there was a time difference between the announcement and the actual timer on the bundle. I just collected mine earlier this morning but would have missed it if I waited till later. Please submit a in game support request if you haven't done so already.
  • YaxirYaxir Member Posts: 38
    @zbot , i never got no reward... im a new player and i DID see the notification for the reward but it took me to the gold shop ... no reward at all !!!!!!!

what do i do ?!
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @Yaxir Do I get your post right that you've not played as the event was running resp. you started playing NML after the event only?

If yes, I'm of the opinion that it's correct that you didn't have it in your shop.

The reminder messages have been sent to ALL players automatically and regardless of whether you're able to claim it.
    Yaxir
    Lightfeet said:

@Yaxir Do I get your post right that you've not played as the event was running resp. you started playing NML after the event only?

If yes, I'm of the opinion that it's correct that you didn't have it in your shop.

The reminder messages have been sent to ALL players automatically and regardless of whether you're able to claim it.

oh .. so its ONLY for players who DID play in the community competition !!!
    i see ... what are the community events , can u explain in easy language ?
    @Lightfeet , a little help plz ?