What music is everyone into? Any musicians here?

Any metalheads even? :#
Join us.

Xxx

xxxaleshastarzxxxIfyourforgiveOneLessTitan

Comments

• alnodalnod Member Posts: 174
    I love the blues and of course my swamp pop.
  • Sappy187Sappy187 Member Posts: 118
    What's swamp pop, @alnod ?
    Join us.

Xxx

• alnodalnod Member Posts: 174
    It's a mixture of cajun, New Orleans style blues and c&w.
    That sounds interesting! @alnod
    Join us.

Xxx

• tunkytunky Member Posts: 538
    Punk, rockabilly, alternative, pschobilly, disco, underground rap, triphop, rock, and love songs, can play piano, sax, and a bit of drums
    OneLessTitan
    What's psychobilly, @tunky ?
    Join us.

Xxx

Here are some groups check some out
    The creepshow
    The cramps
    Horrorpops
    Tiger army
    Reverend horton heat
    Assjack
    Illbrainer
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,689
    Capi played (guitar) punk and hard rock in the '90... Now i love a lot of music. Ozric Tentacles is interesting... Contemporary progressive...i will understand if you don't like it..

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    OneLessTitan
    @capibara i really like sploosh by ozric tentacles, i think i might still have two of their albums
    capibara
    tunky said:

@capibara i really like sploosh by ozric tentacles, i think i might still have two of their albums

Oh... Yes @tunky i'm never tired of Erpland, Strangeitude and Jurassic Shift!! ;)

--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    OneLessTitan
    @capibara i know sploosh is like #2 on strangeitude, i cant recall the other album, it has two trees on the cover, ill figure it out sometime, a bit to lazy to google it
    capibaramcbkhicks
  • LydiaLydia Member Posts: 167
    Muse, Rage Against the Machine, The Prodigy, Presidents of the United States of America, Radiohead, Chemical Brothers, Phish, Jet, David Bowie, Placebo, Marylin Manson, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, Suede, Tenacious D, New Order, Ween, Rob Zombie ....I could go on and on and on
    DeathrowsmokerOneLessTitan[Deleted User]
    And I failed miserably at trying to learn the saxophone so gave up
    OneLessTitan
    @capibara the other ozric tentacles album i had was arborescence and it had one tree on it
    capibara
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    edited April 2016
    @tunky

Scandinavian Zombie Psychobilly with always freaky live performance.

capibara
    @Lightfeet nice
    edited April 2016
    Yes, they are freaks beyond the usual "mainsteam" psychobilly.

What I like:
    Metal (nearly all kinds, except the softened crap)
    Punk (preferred good old '70 '80 sounds)
    Psychobilly
    Rockabilly (partly)
    dirty & hard Rock'N'Roll
    Grunge
    Ska
    Oi!
    Skacore
    Northern Soul (partly and periodically)

My slogan regarding music: Give it a try and judge afterwards. (Of course with exceptions. ;) )
    OneLessTitan
    Lightfeet said:

@tunky

Give it a try. ;)

Good!! :)
  • DeathrowsmokerDeathrowsmoker Member Posts: 20
    edited May 2016
    Muse r an awesome band seen them live at the hydro in glasgow April 18th, getting goosebumps thinking about it. Can't wait for the next time they r in Glasgow.
    Kasabian and biffy clyro aswell
    Lydia
    I just came back from seeing Muse on 8th April - Drones tour in Manchester.. Took me years to get tickets as always sold out too quick .. They were AWESOME
    Deathrowsmoker
  • IfyourforgiveIfyourforgive Member Posts: 59
    Metal (classic death, thrash, melodeath, some black etc...), Hardcore/Metalcore, Hardcore Punk, Classic Rock, Blues
  • johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324
    Come see my trio of female vocalists play.

• NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I'm an old guy so for years I thought they quit making "real music" about 1978 but over the past 5 years or so I have "discovered" groups like Alter Bridge and Black Stone Cherry that remind me of simpler times...
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    edited May 2016
    Im wierd. Like Godsmack, Kiss, Metallica, Duran Duran, most 80s hits, a few Madonna, love 21 pilots, all 90s grunge Stone Temple Pilots in concert in Tampa on the WJRR bus with Taco Bob(local personality to Orlando). Def Leppard Hysteria tour live in Lakeland with operation mindcrime Queensrych chains on drums. Love the Fray, JR Richards, Dishwalla. At 45 I just missed pink Floyd and Rush. HATE band on the run, listen what the man said by paul mcartney and whoever sang crocodile rock for dominating the 70s radio in my tiny town.
    Cherokee_RoseLydiaOneLessTitan
    Metallica are awesome
    @Lydia They weren't for a long period of time (i.e from around mid 90s till release of St. Anger in 2003), but fully agree that they are a great band like all of the Big Four are.
    Oh, my thread has come alive! Nice!

I love metal and rock. Pantera (favourite band), Megadeth, Death, Cannibal Corpse, Aborted, Opeth, Meshuggah, Lamb of God, Alter Bridge, Foo Fighters, Down, Tremonti, Def Leppard, Thin Lizzy, Led Zeppelin, Jethro Tull, Nirvana, Biffy Clyro, Ben Howard, Queens of the Stone Age, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Lynyrd Skynyrd... To name a few from the top of my head.

I'm also into Soul and R&B and some Hip Hop, House, Pop and Dance. I fucking love the 80s as well. haha Bonnie Tyler, John Farnham, Thomas Dolby, Prince, Cyndi Lauper, Michael Jackson...
    Join us.

Xxx

creativeusernameOneLessTitan
    @Sappy187 What about Agnostic Front and Biohazard? They would perfectly fit into the row of bands you named above.
    @Lightfeet Never listened to them but heard of them.
    Join us.

Xxx