What is the deal with pulling Hunters???

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    masmith93 said:

@Boruto Yea, she'll kick butt once she hits 18.

Does anyone really want iron skin on their survivors? Can we all agree it can go?

@masmith93

I would have to disagree about the iron skin. Paired with dodge it would mean you have a much higher chance of not getting stars stripped from you while doing challenges because it would take more damage for the spawn to snatch them from you. You have a great line-up of warriors with great traits, especially with all 3 having both. Those 3 are extremely nice pulls indeed.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    @DarkFae, I use 2 hunters and a shooter on the higher level missions to avoid giving the walkers a chance to touch my survivors (death from afat) so I would rather have gold dodge and luck than iron skin. But to each their own. That's what makes coming hete fun. People have their own theories and I enjoy reading them all on the forum.
    [Deleted User]
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    edited April 2016
    Here's a dumb question, is your chance of gold dodge on eq affected by the eq level? Do you have a better chance of dodging with level 16 armor with gold dodge vs level 12 with gold dodge? I would think it would be the same because the percentage is the same, yes?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • DtownDtown Member Posts: 46
    edited April 2016
    masmith93 said:

Here's a dumb question, is your chance of gold dodge on eq affected by the eq level? Do you have a better chance of dodging with level 16 armor with gold dodge vs level 12 with gold dodge? I would think it would be the same because the percentage is the same, yes?

Now that I think about is yes it does @masmith93. Higher gear/weapons give you a better chance of dodging spawn/saviors of the same level and lower. So a level 16 vest (with gold dodge/tier unlocked) would help more than a level 15 vest (with gold dodge/tier unlocked) because it's all based on Math and each piece has a different numerical base value. Not a stupid question at all!

@NCDawgFan

Thank You so much and I fully agree. Even though it's the same game many do have different playing styles and that does make it more fun and more interesting here.
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 150
    lmfgunnut said:

Seems like every time I use a radio there is another legendary or epic Hunter begging for a home.

I guess you won't make a lot of friends with this thread. I hate you for those nice hunter! :) My best one is a legendary max. lvl15 :(

But I've got some scouts and shooter.

• lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    I think that Gold Dodge on a lvl 1 armor would give you the same chance of dodging as Gold Dodge on level 18 armor. The trait gives you 15% no matter what level it is.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Yeah but what would your damage be if you got got wearing lvl 1 armor? You need to balance traits and gear level especially with higher level mobs. Being able to take a hit or 2 is much more important than a chance to dodge, cause if you do get hit you'll more than likely lose at least one star for damage and probably set youself up to lose another for struggle...even max 60% dodge isn't a guarantee of not getting hit.
    [Deleted User]
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    oh, you'd straight up die in a single hit if your lvl 18 survivor was wearing lvl 1 gear and failed to dodge. I'm just saying the traits apply the same regardless of level.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

edited May 2016
    @Necroboogie

I don't lie so thank you for backing me up on this. I have personally seen that 15% dodge is not as effective against spawn/saviors who are the level of your survivor and above if and when your gear doesn't match the level of your survivor or higher.
  • butchergurl1962butchergurl1962 Member Posts: 23
    I'm new just register today but been playing for a few months and I was hoping someone could help me out. In the achievements what does ranged & melee team I've tried different teams but haven't figured it out yet. Thanks you to anyone who can help me. :)
    edited May 2016
    @butchergurl1962

This page will answer many of your questions and is an excellent reference: NML Wiki

Ranges Weapon survivors are any survivor that uses a weapon that shoots bullets.

-Hunters
    -Shooters
    -Assaults

Melee Weapon survivors are any survivor that doesn't use a weapon that shoots bullets.

-Scouts
    -Bruisers
    -Warriors
    butchergurl1962
  • butchergurl1962butchergurl1962 Member Posts: 23
    Thank you so much :# this helps a lot
    [Deleted User]
  • GraywolfGraywolf Member Posts: 44
    First world problems...
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    masmith93 said:

Here's the gold warrior team.

William H Macy from Fargo on the left, A Puritan in Salem witch trials on the right but whose the chick in the middle?