Crossbow?

Just curious, I have yet to see one but is there a crossbow for hunter or shooter class? If not, please make one cause that would be awesome.
Ovidmikel

Comments

• OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @yote. I'm pretty sure there ain't rite now others have discussed it yes it would be awsome silent and deadly lol
    Yote73
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    If it ever happens I expect it to be for a scout, making it "cute but near worthless" just like Lucille.
    OvidmikelIfyourforgiveInspTurbines
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    It will also most likely be an item that you need to pay to have access to also like the (Morgan's) staff because too many people have been asking for it at this point.
    InspTurbines
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @NCDawgFan Maybe they'll give the scouts aboomerrang lol then he could at least throw it at something before he got in close with his knife lol
    InspTurbines
  • croochcrooch Member Posts: 14
    they need to do something regarding scouts... completely useless really...
    I'm with you @crooch. I have two legendary scouts. One lives in my Outpost (she has maxed gear with swift strike and retaliate traits) and the other never gets used. He is my first legendary so I can't make myself retire him. Both useless really.
  • blkjack0oblkjack0o Member Posts: 192
    Yea, the alternative is a silencer, which would be a pretty nice addition to any gun.
  • Mikeb80808Mikeb80808 Member Posts: 16
    edited May 2016
    I was thinking of a bow hunter class... combo of scout and pistol class. At range, the would shoot arrows; but close combat the would stab with arrows for higher damage and ignore protection barriers. Also ranged attack would not attract more zombies.
    TraeYote73
  • croochcrooch Member Posts: 14
    @NCDawgFan still waiting on my first legendary... ive sort of given up hope to be honest... saving radios until the next weekend event whenever that may be... then ill probably get scouts and bruisers....
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    I would like a lightsaber.

....Then I will bring balance back to the game :)
    No dreaded "Body Shots" with a lightsaber @SpacemanSpiff! Gold traits could get you a double headed saber like Darth Maul. As long as we are going there, might as well add Chewy's crossbow too...
  • limeyjohnlimeyjohn Member Posts: 215
    Bugger the crossbow........I want the rocket launcher from last season
    Yote73