Next Weekend Event!!! What do you want to see?

2»

Comments

• SpringChickenSpringChicken Member Posts: 145
    I am grateful for any event. Sometimes it seems players active on this forum act so entitled and negatively that it wouldn't surprise me if the events were less automatic. If the events continue every weekend, it just seems players expect these "perks" from NG.

Of course ... An event that allows me to play more (gas gas gas) is my dream.
    I.e. Herd, reduced gas for missions, 1 minute gas...
    [Deleted User]Cherokee_Rose
  • JorbetJorbet Member Posts: 43
    I love the horde event! Lazily going "pew pew pew" whilst collecting stuff is great!
    Cherokee_RoseTheLostOnesggbats
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    edited May 2016
    Horde event is fun. We are overdue for a radio event. We haven't had one in almost 2 months now. (Last one was March 18-20)
    Cherokee_Rose
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    NCDawgFan said:

I love it @Perdtin. And sadly, it wouldn't surprise me if that is the real event.

I will buy a nice bottle of scotch and send them in as fodder every mission. After awhile I will pour the scotch on their wounds in the hope it cuts a minute off their healing time. Then a shot for me to make sure I cannot tell time so they appear to be healing quicker. ;)

• shabbashabba Member Posts: 452
    Gief anything with extra xp, double kill xp, triple scrap xp, low gas cost on exploration missions
  • shabbashabba Member Posts: 452
    Half price upgrades...
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    Bruiser Rare drops actually become rare. Tired of throwing up in my mouth and swallowing it back down after burning 15 calls and getting cheated with BS.