Walkers at the wall

Due to the extra tomatoes event and my storage being almost full unless I upgrade, I was wondering if anyone had tested whether it was possible to 'save up' the walkers at the wall? I have been tending to shoot them as they appear and collect drops but I don't want to pick up many more tomatoes at the moment.. If you leave them and come back to the game later, do you get more or do they vanish if you don't shoot them and come back later? TIA

Comments

• mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    nope only 10 to 11 at a time come to the wall
  • LydiaLydia Member Posts: 167
    Oh ok thanks - what a shame tho, would be fun to have a huge gathering to shoot lol
    rite the only time u get more is when they have a walker at wall weekend which has been awhile since they had one
    That sounds a good event, shall look forward to it!
    yea it was sweet u had like 30 at a time
    Lydia
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    @TheLostOnes LOL. There wasn't as much info now as when we started. I remember the hints on the start up screen kept talking about charge abilities, and I'm like, how do I get those!?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    TheLostOnesSlickRick
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872

When I first started this game I assumed you had to kill them quickly or they would find a way in and overrun the camp.

I was also very suspicious of my scout who was injured in one of my first missions. I thought that once back in the camp he might turn since he had been bitten.

LOL, love it

I remember watching a video on youtube and the guy activated his charged player
    I had no idea why the srvr had a glowing ring around them
    It was quite a while until I figured out that I could use the charge

I wasn't alone though, the comments on the video were asking what the glowing ring was also :)
    TheLostOnes
  • DeadBeatDeadBeat Member Posts: 681
    edited May 2016
    I'm a level 51 now but back in October when I started playing I didn't have a clue. I was level 28 before I found the charge ability!

& I too worried that the walkers would break into the compound. Lol lol lol

Ahhhhhhh nostalgia back when the game was really fun to play...................
    DeadBeat - Leader Of TheLostSlayers UK Top 5: USA Top 15: Global Top 40:
    D-B - Leader of TLS II
    The New World Needs TheLostSlayers
    I've been playing for 3 weeks, I'm still at the naive / new experiences / working it out / afraid of deadlies stage... I haven't joined a guild..Have already given up trying to raid due to reconnection issues

I am picking up by a lot of the posts I read that a lot of frustration and boredom can come along once you become a high lvl players (due to NG- lack of development of not addressing issues?) ..so am just enjoying it for what it is at the moment, taking it slow and not treating it too seriously, and also refraining from spending any real cash on it as sounds I will likely give up with if I reach that same high level frustrating stage.. I might go back to playing Diablo instead haha! :D
    ggbats
  • GonkistanGonkistan Member Posts: 166
    I too was an amazingly high level before I discovered how to activate charge... it probably accounts for most of my memorial tent entries!
    DeadBeat
    @Gonkistan I couldn't agree more & the 27 guys in my memorial would agree too! Lol
    D-B - Leader of TLS II
    GonkistanLydia
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @TheLostSlayer Oh my gosh! Thought I'm at the upper limit with my 18 dead survivors resp. non-survivors registered in my memorial. Didn't expect that 18 is midfield range only... o:)
    @Lightfeet
    TBH I like to push the limits & I'm a very gready farmer & I lost most of my poor guys pushing it that bit too far.
    >:)
    D-B - Leader of TLS II
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @TheLostSlayer Me too, me too! But, I've learnt it the hard way! I don't bring it to the boil any longer. Last team I lost was freshly upgraded team of 1 legendary hunter & 2 epic shooters. (All at lvl17/18, close before patch 1.8.3). None of it was older than 7 days... :(
    DeadBeat
    OMG @Lightfeet I really feel your pain!

That's a very hard lesson learned.

I learnt my lesson back in January when I lost my brand new team of freshly levelled up 15's!

We live & learn (at least we're supposed to but sometimes it takes a bit to knock it into my thick head. Lol)
    D-B - Leader of TLS II