Governor's Assault Rifle

theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
Anyone know if this is a unique weapon??
Also, are the traits fixed? My fear is spending $10 and it not having the Wide Spread trait.
Back from 2016 :p

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited May 2016
    In order top to bottom Increased critical chances, luck, wide spread. No special powers other than the ability to remove the Andrea outfit by looking at her with one eye.

@teeceezy I posted over the weekend I would like to see some content with the governor hopefully this isn't the last we've seen of Phillip. A Woodbury challenge could have a lot of potential.
    antSmittYstevie05
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Haha thanks!
    Back from 2016 :p
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    We need more Hunter bundles :(
    TheLostOnesTruscottJohnbertGlookerjdc
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    edited May 2016
    Nice weapon got one almost just like it and its a game changer ;)
    solegendary
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @zoson

I'm thinking the traits are fixed because mine looks the same as yours...would that be proof or just coincidence?

You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    stevie05
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Mine was identical. LOVE IT!!!!
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

@lmfgunnut

OK cool must be fixed traits then...or else the game is really screwing with us!!

And yeah I'm with ya...this thing is really cool looking!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @SlickRick @lmfgunnut Yup, seems to be fixed traits. Also second best possible traits you can get on an AR. The only thing that could make it better is silver interrupt instead of silver crit chance. Although, 25% total chance to crit from this weapon is nothing to get upset about. Toss that on a survivor with gold luck and that's 40% chance! All that crit makes an assault really awesome.
    SlickRickstevie05
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,374
    @all, confirmed with NG, the traits are fixed for the weapon.
    SlickRickzosonstevie05
    @zoson

Yeah I'm with you I really like these traits too...I'm perfectly okay with silver crit chance!!

@zbot

Technically we already did the work figuring this out haha...but thanks for confirming it :)
  • steste Member Posts: 108
    I've got exactly the same weapon already. It's good :smile: I think crit chance is better than interupt if you're using it to attack outposts.
    zoson
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    Is the weapon level based on your highest lvl survivor?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • gamblegamble Member Posts: 28
    yes, on your highest assault
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited May 2016
    @SlickRick FYI it's called a Steyr AUG and it's known as a bullpup design which means most of the moving parts of the gun are behind the trigger. Useless trivia for you!
    SlickRick
  • antant Member Posts: 547
    edited May 2016
    My offer says it comes with 40% critical damage, 45 deg cone and 15% luck.

@zbot is this a bug?
    Click here to join the BlackjacknBeef/Asylum Family.

Click here to see my youtube strategy videos.
    @SlickRick , the forum is too fast, it's still 4 am here. I don't usually post until I confirm the information.

@ant, that's the correct description. Did you get something different?
    SlickRick
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    @zbot

The product trait is not exactly as advertised. Mine has increase crit chance by 10% (rather than the advertised trait of crit-damage by 40%). The other 2 traits are accurate.
    ...still a decent assault rifle, though.
    @zbot

I know I was just messing with you...trust me I'm NEVER up at 4am so I always appreciate your work...good to have someone confirm whether we're smart or idiots so thanks :)

@Shut_Up

I love useless trivia so thanks haha...and while I'm not a big gun person per se it's still cool to know that!!
    Shut_Up
    @SpacemanSpiff , that's correct, the description is wrong it should be 10% critical damage not 40%.

@ant, finally understood your first post.
    ant
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    edited May 2016
    Hi good morning all,
    What a nice surprise offer from NG? Yeah! Yeah!
    I'm jumping with joy like my dog! Worf, Worf, Finally my wish come true. Now, I'm waiting for similiar bundle for hunting rifle. @SlickRick and rest of nice players, am I so glad not to upgrade my base level 18 assault rifle without any wide spread?
    TheLostOnesOvidmikel
    I have one more upgrade on a not as good assault rifle...but, I have three assault survivors, so it won't be a total loss.

Can't post pictures for some reason. Keeps telling me file is already in thread.

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• Loewe1968Loewe1968 Member Posts: 581
    Can someone please post the outfit of the bundle ?
    - Ex-Leader "Breaking Deads" -
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    I will say the funny thing about this bundle is that you don't unlock assaults until you finish ep 9. So why is level 7 the qualifier, just because 7 is Woodbury? Why would someone buy a weapon for a class they don't have and don't yet understand how they function.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    @Loewe1968

It's his gray coat, and it comes with an eye-patch too.
    Here it is on female

@Loewe1968

Here you go

@lmfgunnut

Nice timing lol...at least we provided variety :)
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    I'm racing against time to bring this dude up to lvl 18 and buy it before the offer expires.

Had to scrap some of my horded epic and legendary gear to start his upgrade from 16 to 17 and then I need to amass 670,000 xp to bring him up the last level. Think I can make it in time.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    SlickRickDeadBeatlmfgunnut