How about a RIFLE bundle

There has been a plethora of bundles but haven't seen a rifle bundle since the early level offer...I think a lot of people would like to to see a good rifle bundle and lots would buy...
IfyourforgiveTheLostOnesOvidmikelmcbkhickszosonOndredZeenaStayHumanSenoiaSurvivorVerbaub

Comments

• OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    +1000000000009000. Lol
    mcbkhicksOndred
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    im with ya @NCDawgFan i got couple epics too but gladly pay for a leg but has to have set traits
    Ovidmikel
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    Me 3. I'm mean me 500 lol.
    mcbkhicks
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    I just bought one at the beginning of the month :wink:
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Dale's hunting rifle:
    Silver Interrupt
    Gold luck
    Gold Wide Bore

Why perfect traits? Because Dale was the man, obviously!
    OvidmikelLadyAquilaAvalon8stevie05
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    @zoson those are the exact traits in my #1 level 21 rifle my Legendary hunter carries. The only thing keeping it from bring perfect is that it is an Epic weapon. I would buy Dale's bundle right now.
    zosonOvidmikel
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @zoson I agree, if they offer that perfect rifle I would buy it at once and I would even gladly dress my hunters in the silly Dale outfit if I had to.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    OvidmikelSlickRicklmfgunnut
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Perfect or near perfect weapon bundles are great. I already bought the Governor bundle, and will likely buy it next time it is offered and the time after that. The prices was excellent as well.

DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

Ovidmikelggbats
    Mine is doing the first upgrade as we speak. It will be a nice improvement for my #1 assualt. His weapon is about the same and already a level 21, but with no spread at all.
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    @NCDawgFan same thing just finished my assault rifle & not doing another lol, & the armor will b maxed in 8hrs, only working on that hoping for the holy grail rifle as well. If ng could please release 1 soon id definetly buy that & if they let me buy a few extra as early Xmas gifts for the family lol. But all power traits & if at all possible NO GOLD BORE!!! Lol :)
    zbotzoson
    At this rate I might need to start working on bruisers, & pleassssse don't make me waste XP on bruisers lmao
  • OndredOndred Member Posts: 41
    Don't think 'like' and 'agree' option on posts speak loud enough of how much I or most support/love the idea of a legendary rifle package anytime soon.
    NCDawgFanOvidmikel
    If ng can implement this bundle ASAP I will be more then glad to pimp out @SlickRick & @NCDawgFan free of charge lmao
    OvidmikelSlickRickNCDawgFan
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @PimpOfTheDead

I love getting volunteered for stuff...anything I can help the 2 of you get that freaking rifle :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Ovidmikelstevie05
    Well @SlickRick it's not the grail I was looking for since I can't use it for 6 months & also had to throw the gold bore in my face lol, got this from leg crate & not sure why I bother & why they only give me level 20 gear :(
    Oops didn't post ss lol
    @PimpOfTheDead

Haha yeah that's a major tease!! But it will sure be nice in 2018 :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Johnbert
    @PimpOfTheDead
    Gold bore increases the damage output of a hunter rifle more than any other ability. Being able to hit 9 things vs only 6 things is literally a damage increase of 50%. No other trait comes even close to that. The name of the game in end game content is aggregate damage, not single target damage.

That said, that rifle of yours is almost perfect. All it needs is silver interrupt.
    NCDawgFan
    @zoson sorry but I strongly disagree lol, only cause of the way I play that I position my players perfect each time that I don't need or like gold bore, it does do more damage to multiple targets, but for example & just using random walker levels but your #s , I'd rather have a rifle that will guarantee me to kill a string of 6 lvl 21 walkers in 1 shot rather then doing extreme damage to 9 lvl 21 walkers but them still alive & having an attack chance next turn. I've got every map & spawn points memorized in my head so almost always use an all ranged team, wiping out the map 1st turn if possible & racing for the exit in challenges lol, but when farming explore missions I position 3 hunters at all spawn points & just blast strings of walkers running down the turns each round, so especially when farming I'd rather kill things dead in 1 shot with lvl 21+ walkers inches from my face lol, & usually find that gold bore may hurt a larger string, but find that I need to take another shot after to clean up the mess & would rather get it right the 1st time lol, why I replaced quite a few of my gold bore rifles
    stevie05
    & yes @SlickRick was thinking the exact same thing, but was hoping more like 2017 lol
    SlickRick
    @PimpOfTheDead, you know I repect your game, but I'm with @zoson on this gold bore subject. Sometimes walkers actually out of my green target line drop dead. Are you shocked we disagree???
    stevie05
    edited May 2016
    @PimpOfTheDead

Haha yeah I hope for all of sakes it's not that long!!
    @PimpOfTheDead The point is that you don't need to kill in one shot, it literally doesn't matter. Total aggregate damage that your entire squad can do as one entity is significantly higher with AOE weapons. This is especially true with large groups of zombies.
    stevie05
    Even though I agree with you @zoson you are never going to change @PimpOfTheDead mind. Trust me, I've tried. Its a "Coke vs. Pepsi" debate.
    stevie05
    Yup very true @NCDawgFan if I can't kill it in 1 hit then we got issues lol, I may have 3 survivors on the map but you are only as strong as your weakest link & like to play every map like if I only had 1 lol. Always been about power & brute force in every game I've played & in any RPGs always dumped my XP into strength lol. & btw Pepsi over coke unless mixing it with whiskey then I choose coke, but I'm more of a dr.pepper kinda guy lmfao
    stevie05
    @PimpOfTheDead That doesn't make any sense at all though. If you were actually concerned with highest damage(power) possible... You don't get that with direct damage weapons in this game. You get it by combining the force of all three characters wisely. Literally, I do about 40-50% more damage than you every single turn.
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I have a rifle that has .6 meter increase bore width
    It drops plenty more dead on either side of the main bore than it leaves standing

Especially if you line up at an angle on a crowd of walkers
    stevie05
    @zoson what I mean is currently my rifles without wide bore & all power traits will drop a string of lvl 21 walkers in 1 shot, but when using a rifle with wide bore they still tend to have 10% or so of damage left to kill afterwards with my other survivors, & I'd rather waste those turns on fresh walkers is what I'm getting at lol
    @PimpOfTheDead I will mow officially predict that we will both eventually get our prize rifle and that yours will come with gold bore and mine won't.
    zosonOvidmikelstevie05