I have yet to get a legendary survivor

I had no idea there were "events" for legendary survivors. I've been playing for around 3 months now. I have lots of rare and epic survivors. So, I've been wasting my call outs in hopes that it was "random"

Comments

• BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @rbolton820 Whenever NG hold that legendary weekend event, they always give a heads up when you log in Thursday afternoon by showing a pop up display in your screen. But if you don't pay attention to it, then it disappears fast. I'm guessing that's how you missed. I also missed a couple events because of that in the past because I was not in the forum at that time. But if you visit "Announcement" in this forum, then you won't miss next time. Anyway thanks to that event I was able get my 6 legendary survivors. Thanks to those wonderful legendary team, I was able to climb to top position in outpost global ranking. :#
    rbolton820
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    It is possible to get a legendary survivor at any time. The odds of it are a little higher during an event.
  • rbolton820rbolton820 Member Posts: 7
    Thanks for the heads up @Buroto. How often do they have the events?
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    Normally about every 4 weeks..
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    We are way overdue for a radio event. I have almost 400 radios burning a hole in my pocket and I know lots of players have many more than that. I need my 1st legendary warrior and another hunter. Come on NG, prove you are listening to your players and give us a radio event next weekend!
    YaxirOvidmikelrbolton820
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    I've been through 4 survivor events - been playing since November. Lvl 15 council and I *still* have not gotten a legendary. :( I think my tent is broken.

@SenoiaSurvivor
    Please don't give up yet. Make sure to use 15 call dial button during next event. That's how I got all my 6 legendaries in the past.
    SenoiaSurvivor
    @NCDawgFan Yes, I currently have +600 and have been waiting for several weeks. Like you said, I'm also looking for my first gold warrior. Then that will complete my entire gold collection. Yeah. :#
    Ovidmikel
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    I've always done 15 calls but this time I'm saving my phones. I'm @ 150 and getting ready to upgrade radio tent. I'm going to be ready!

• FattyFatty Member Posts: 24
    I played for about 5/6 months and gave up hope. I just got my first two in the past week - without any special event going on. Don't give up hope!
  • whaler213whaler213 Member Posts: 81
    i have spent more money than i would care to admit and used specifically radios probably over 1500 for calls and all i have to show for it is a single legendary bruiser the last weekend event i used over 100 phones plus some gold and only got rares
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    I have pulled 7 legs 5 scouts all scrapped 1 bruiser scrapped because he was lvl 11 out grew him and1 warrior that is lvl 19 only thing is I hate no retaliate trait I have 2 lvl 18 epics with retaliate that I know I'd use over this leg so I haven't started upgrading yet