Can i move my account ?

As in from one gmail to another ??
im playing on my sister's Galaxy Tab atm , but when i get my mobile , no way is she gonna let me use her google play account on my smartphone. so can i somehow shift the account from her google play to mine ?

if so , please help me out someone.

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    I'm an apple user, but I'm pretty sure your game info is tied to your sisters google play account. So likely the only way to play NML would be to login with her google play info on your device.

Maybe another android user has a better solution.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • YaxirYaxir Member Posts: 38
    TheMurphy said:

Download and install game on new device, make data back up of your previous game and overwrite NML on new device, play and link to new Google account.

wow ! so it is Possible !

can you please help me out with that ... it sounds a bit technical and im not sure how to make a data backup manually.

i'd be grateful if you could offer me a detailed or step by step guide since this seems like tinkering with sensitive game data , by a manual method.
    @TheMurphy , a little help please ?!
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,707
    @Yaxir, it is possible. When you are ready to transfer to your new Google play account, please send a support request from the new account but provide the following information about the old account, player name, level, guild (if any) and any proof of purchase from the old account.

Yaxir
    @zbot , thankyou Thankyou soo much ! i cannot tell you how relieved i am

just one last bit i want to clear up ... IF i haven't made any in game purchases from the old account yet , it'll mean i wont have any proof of purchases , will that be ok ?

also , the support request ... does it have to be sent from the game's application (apparently there's an option within the game's UI for writing to support staff from the game , i presume) ? or do i have to do it through my gmail ?
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,707
    @yaxir, yes, if no purchases were made then no proof of purchase.

Send a in game support request, click on settings, gear icon. Click help, look for contact us, if you don't see contact us then click on any of the questions to see the answer and contact us should be visible now. Let me know if you need additional help after you go through these steps. Or post here after you send in the support request with the requested information. It will take support some time to find your old game and attach it to your new account.
    Yaxir
    Thankyou very much @zbot , just waiting for my Smartphone to arrive :)
    @zbot , kindly check your PM , i have sent the ingame support request and have sent you a draft of the request with all the necessary info. kindly check and tell me if the info provided is proof enough
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    A more challenging question for @zbot would be, "Can I move my current Google Play game account for NML to an iPad?"
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    You can use the link a device feature in game for that @NCDawgFan I did it to go from iPhone to Android.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Thanks @zoson. This LG tablet crashes so often I am going to get a new device of some kind and wanted to mske sure I wouldn't loose all my hard work if it ends up being an Apple device.
    NCDawgFan said:

Thanks @zoson. This LG tablet crashes so often I am going to get a new device of some kind and wanted to mske sure I wouldn't loose all my hard work if it ends up being an Apple device.

go for team android bro :D
    ggbats