123457»

Comments

• MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    Sad to hear this! But I am right there with how you are feeling! :(
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    FragzieAndyMenshel
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    @DarkFae you and I battled the "powers" together...no one but you, me and those "powers" saw the dialogue but you were awesome...whilst we didn't get full satisfaction and the apology we were owed, we did get vindicated in the end...neither of us were guilty of anything but honesty and loving this game...the bully charge was a lie and we prevailed....I know that whole crap episode left you feeling dissalusioned...me too...that and all the actual game issues overwhelme at times but maybe you will want to rejoin us at some point in the future...we would love to have you :)

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    masmith93[Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    @Mystique

I'm so sorry that you are feeling the same way. It's awful to have a love/hate relationship with a game like this and wouldn't wish it on anyone. Yes it just a game but its also a vibrant wonderful community that's at stake here.

@tammy

I felt a little like a lawyer in the mist of litigation during those private talks and you were rocking some serious girl power too! I completely agree that a simple apology from the person who over-reacted would have went a long way to diffuse the situation but since I left the conversation and then re-entered it at a latter time there are parts of it I never saw and do now fully realize that, that apology is not something I will ever have.
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 500
    @DarkFae
    WOW! What can I say? Just WOW! You were my first friend, to ever answer a newbie question, wayyyyyyy back when the game first started. You have always been caring, polite, understanding, patient, knowledgeable. So many words to describe what Darkfae has meant to me. You taught me so many ways to play this game. Always messeged me back, without delay. What a great friend you have been to me personally. Your an awesome lady Darkfae! I love you with all my heart & soul! Please stay in touch with all of us, we will miss you more than words can say! Wow! :'(
    [Deleted User]
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    Oh and forgot to mention as I have read alot about you're love for Fae and such! Have you watched the series Lost Girl? It fantastic! :)
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    FragzieAndyMenshel
    @Annette

You have my cell number so know I'm always only a phone call away :) so far I'm just disbanding my guild and am still very much here.

@Mystique

Kenzi was my favorite part of that show. She always made me laugh and her sisterly bond with Bo was so beautiful! I kept hoping against hope that somehow she would discover that she was Fae too! I have missed all of season 5 but Lost Girl is one of my favorite shows of all time :)
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    Always enjoyed reading your posts @DarkFae

I remember when I first joined the forum back in December, you were always one of the few members who never failed to contribute in most if not all of the threads here.

Please do continue to stick around in the forum :smile:

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    Mystique[Deleted User]
    @gabriel_lwh

Thank You! Those were some good time weren't they? I can still remember accidentally starting that urban legend about being able to rescue a legendary survivor on a story mission. I was so confused when I first hit this forum my eyes were practically crossing but boy did I have a love for this game. I still do in many ways but like most long for more of what was and am not so much of a fan of the new.
    gabriel_lwh[Deleted User]
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Omg I remember your epic fights with....crap, can't remember his name, but I remember jumping in when he made that pregnant woman comment...wow, how long ago was that!!

Lmao you can't leave us @DarkFae

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    @tammy

Yeah my outbursts with both Grimey and outofbox were very uncharacteristic of me and before we had dedicated nannys (umm I mean forum mods) I don't plan to carry on like that again lol.
    Spartanmasmith93
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    @DarkFae Also, please continue to make funny posts with @tammy , lost count on how many LOL I've given out already :lol:

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    [Deleted User]
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Sorry to hear this @DarkFae, hope we will still see you on the forum!
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Let me add my comiserations @DarkFae I shall miss you entertaining guild memes.....
    At lvl 46, I'm staying with the game myself. If this is the endgame now, then there's no rush to upgrade stuff - higher level gear is sat in my inventory waiting for me to level up. Apart from the glitches I still find all aspects of the game enjoyable - including raiding! I guess I'm just lucky in only having the odd occasional disconnecion.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 561
    edited May 2016
    @DarkFae Sorry to see that you are leaving. You certainly added a great deal to the forum, and I enjoyed reading your comments. I completely understand your decision to leave(since we always seemed to agree on the problems with the game) and may be on my way out soon myself if things do not improve. Hope you enjoy whatever you do next.

Best Wishes,

Salami
  • DarkFae said:

@tammy

Yeah my outbursts with both Grimey and outofbox were very uncharacteristic of me and before we had dedicated nannys (umm I mean forum mods) I don't plan to carry on like that again lol.

@DarkFae .... Yeah some people (I won't name mine but they have been permanently banned, lucky for us), brought the worst in us a couple of times... I did have a couple of fights here but refused to respond and boy did they try to bait me.

Anyhow... I will miss reading your posts and giggling and if any of you want to join us, let us know.

Tammy
    @TheLostOnes @Neil_J @SgtSalami

Thank You all for stopping in to say goodbye and wish me well. As far as I know I still plan to stay and play for a while longer :)
    TheLostOnes
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    edited May 2016
    DarkFae sorry to hear that you're quitting! :-...(

Haha.. just joking.. you probably said about 5 times that you still keep on playing..
    Or at least stick around here for a while..

But still.. I can understand..
    Doing 2x challenges a week and raiding feels more like a Job than fun..
    I stopped outposts weeks ago..

If you ever.feel the need to join some girls and guys who dont take theirselfs to serious.. Like Jester said, you are always welcome.

Wishing all of DC the best**
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
    Thanks @DERRICK :)
    @eetu

Thank You. One person decided to start another guild. It''s called Asylum if anyone wants to join them. A few of us are playing the game solo for now and the rest are in the wind. I look forward to the fixes because as I have said over and over again, I like this game and this community.
    ggbats