Weekend Event - DO NOT PARTICIPATE!

Comments

• SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @masmith93

My bad...I forgot who you secretly work for (wink wink) :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    @OneLessTitan The thing is that I still don't have max survivors (they are only lv 15) and I am at council 16. I am hoping myself to spend the 90 radios I have so I can get some more legendaries. (definitely making a video)

However I cannot give you my personal opinion on the lv 19 survivors because I never used them. This update will improve a lot of aspects of the game. The changes to the Weekly challenge is just 1 of them!. You guys already heard about the radio system being revamped.

Stay Safe!

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    @SlickRick Um, we? Who WE secretly work for? (Dear NSA, this post is sarcasm. Please do not arrest Rick, myself or any NG employees for joking about spying for North Korea, or tap our phones, email or look at bank accounts).
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    SlickRickTheLostOnesShut_Upgabriel_lwh
    @masmith93

I couldn't agree more...I love Merica!!

P.S. Yes I don't want to die or go to prison
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    @SlickRick conjugal though?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    SlickRick
    @masmith93

Dagnabbit I knew there was something good in there I was missing :)
  • jacobwiedhatjacobwiedhat Member Posts: 37
    The update will be out on monday, @painclasher?
    @NCDawgFan A debate really? I think of it as a normal discussion. I like @OneLessTitan 's ideas but as I said I am not maxed so I cannot give my opinion on the matter

Probably making a video!

@jacobwiedhat No On Monday we get the new Challenge Schedule with the small changes! This is not the update

Probably making a video!

jacobwiedhat
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    @NCDawgFan Do you know if I can hit agree, like, and LOL on the same post of yours or can I only choose 1???
    masmith93gabriel_lwh
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    This thing is not too difficult, right? If your max survivor level is lets say max 16 of 17 using some of all your radios could be a good thing to do.

I have;
    2 leg warriors max 19
    1 epic hunter max 19
    1 shooter max 19
    1 assault max 18

I will do a few pulls hoping to get a hunter with better traits, and an assault that maxes at 19. Have about 580 calls saved. So will burn some and keep round 400 phones.

I was VERRY lucky the last leg/epic event!

But what i dont get is; why would it be unwise to save some phones? Does anybody know?
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    @Conan1976 You can save if you want, it's your choice. However after the weekend event is over, spending more phones won't have the same effect because the chances will be the same as always.

Probably making a video!

@painclasher

Thanks for your reply. Can you be more specific, or will we get more detailed info from NG as it is all quite misterious to me....

Lets say i burn m all. Get 6 new great survivors (6 leg warriors) bit i already have 2 great ones.... How would that help me?

Option 2: save a few hundred and use the after the update?
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

@Conan1976 The thing is if you spend a few dozen radios and get decent survivors why spend all of them? I am going to spend all the 90 radios I have because I have 0 legendary shooters, hunters and assaults!

Regarding the option 2 I personally don't know how the new radio system will work so I cannot say if it's good or bad to save radios. From what I hear (my speculation) is that the chances of finding legendary survivors won't change.

Stay Safe!

Probably making a video!

Conan1976
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    Back to topic: not sure if I will participate.

Simple reason is I'm looking for survivors who max at 19. So I am able to level them up to 18 before the next training ground upgrade is available.

Only 5/24 of my survivors are capped at 19 atm but the chances to find more seem to be not too good. Burnt a lot of radios last two weeks and most survivors were max 18/17 and even a few 16's.

I'm totally aware that the event is all about higher chances to get legendary&epic survivors. Some might even have better traits than my current team members.

But it makes no sense to level up half a dozen survivors to the same level as the existing survivors. I'll need weeks or a load of gold to get enough XP for that...pretty sure there will be an council update before I'm done.

So good luck to everyone who was waiting for the event because they need it to improve their team.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    ggbatsratonJapes87
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    To call or not to call ... that is the question. Hedge your bets. Use some now, save some for later.
    Back from 2016 :p
    Zeena
  • jacobwiedhatjacobwiedhat Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2016
    If you need survivors then use radios, if you dont need survivors imminent...then wait. End of discussion :) And if you need more information, wait a few hours, chill out and nextgames will announce it all officially in other words: keep calm and do what you gotta do ;)
    Conan1976SgtSalami
    @jacobwiedhat

Waiting is a good option, but difficult ;-)
    Everyone is Welcome!

• JorbetJorbet Member Posts: 43
    @jacobwiedhat You must be new to the forums. :) People here need things as soon as yesterday!
    jacobwiedhatSgtSalamiSlickRick
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    I'm with @capleton here. Reached a point where i dont need more max 17/18 survivors.
    Already scrapped 2x unleveled bruiser & scout and 2x max 17 hunter and bruiser (all leg) simply for the cap level and xp.

I want another shooter and warrior. But would puke if they max again at 17 or 18.
    Atm waiting for the anouncement and holding off..
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,431
    I expect to make five 1-radio calls and get 4 legendary hunters that max at 20-21 and a common bruiser that immediately posts to my Memorial Tent before I can retire them. Am I being unrealistic? B)
    OvidmikelJenny
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @Governator perfectly reasonable expectations.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Im participating. If I lose out from using them now. Oh well. Im not maxed out, & because there is a cap on the game, so I have time to catch up.
  • Animesh101Animesh101 Member Posts: 83
    i will participate mate :D
  • ZeenaZeena Member Posts: 126
    I think it depends on how much you play and if you can benefit from new survivors with a 19 level cap. If have few precious radios and you don't play often then maybe it's a good idea to wait until u need them. If you can't go any higher than maybe you should wait for the update. Or If you have hundreds of radios than you can save half or more and still take advantage of this increased legendaries event.

I personally think that the only new feature the new upcoming update to the radio tower will bring is the ability to CHOOSE what survivor class you will get. Which would be great bc personally it is annoying not being able to get the one class you need after dropping hundreds or radios. BUT I highly doubt they will change the radio tower system so that you would be able to buy or guarantee a legendary survivor. That would be too easy.
    Ovidmikel