Camp

In my camp if something like a rock or a crate was in the way of me placing something I would tap it an axe would appear and it cost tomatoes or xp's to remove it. Why can I not do this any more? Has anyone else found this as its really doing my head in!
Ovidmikel

Comments

• Maybe you've removed all you can. Yes I've wanted more space also.
  • JuliaJulia Member Posts: 53
    No I haven't as a friend said "don't remove them until you need to" as I wanted a nice clear camp! So I no there are more to remove but I can't. And it's frustrating as I'm about to get a 6th tomatoes plot and there's no room. I can't believe I'm talking about this game as if it was real life lol.
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    I did notice as my camp buildings grew, it seemed that more junk to clear for tomatoes appeared in my camp, but once it's all gone its gone & u don't have a limited time to clear stuff as I took my time. My camp is lvl 52 max now & all junk cleared, if u can't click it then it's not removable
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Can you take a screenshot of the camp and trash and post it?
    Yes il do that now.
    Iv posted the pics of the stones and grass that could be removed before.
    Haha I remember that pile of junk in the second pic with the crate with the star. There are a couple of little pieces that you can't trash but yeah it looks like what you're trying to clear out should.

Move your buildings around a little and line them up using the grid that appears so they are as close together as possible. You may want to send in a support ticket if you haven't done so yet.
    Haha I remember that pile of junk in the second pic with the crate with the star. There are a couple of little pieces that you can't trash but yeah it looks like what you're trying to clear out should.

Move your buildings around a little and line them up using the grid that appears so they are as close together as possible. You may want to send in a support ticket if you haven't done so yet.
    What's a support ticket? I'm gonna move everything into the middle and then try again to have a clear up!
    Another way to say contacting customer support using the tool icon in the upper right corner.
    Ok cool. Thanx for all your help I new I wasn't imaging it. My guild mates have been taking the right mick outta me!