Is there a cap on raid rewards?

I was fairly excited to see a raid 100+k, but only got 5k... :'(

Comments

• blkjack0oblkjack0o Member Posts: 192
    edited May 2016
    And I no longer have the upload image option. Tried three browsers? Only giving image url option.
    here is a url. Sad to see a big reward and not get it.
    Yaxir
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    They said they removed the cap but it is actually 5,000 which was an increase in the cap and it's been like that for about a month maybe a little longer. They changed it in the update before cycles went live. There's several posts about this actually a lot. You really didn't think they would let you wipe out all of those trade goods? The mission car can't hold that much!
    blkjack0o
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Also nymz trade goods have never changed no matter how many times you raid him, I've probably taken 100k+ off him 5k at a time & that numbers stayed the same lol
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Nymz used to supply me regularly, but he dropped off the radar and I haven't seen him since.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

Me neither it's been awhile lol
    I agree and appreciate the car reference that you couldn't carry that much loot. It'd be nice if it started with reward is 5k to avoid confusion.
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    That shows this player has over ONE MILLION Trade Goods in his camp because that screen is supposed to show 10% of the player's total. That does not look legitimate to me at all.
    Back from 2016 :p
    edited May 2016
    I agree with that too... I figure I've gotten maybe 200k since outposts came out, but I literally just finished maxing itout my walkers and have no reserves. I couldn't imagine having 1M+ just sitting there... It is a legit screenshot though.
    It's definetly legit, cause I've raided that guy idk how many times & was always my fav raid, his #s never changed
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @PimpOfTheDead

If they ever have an awards ceremony for NML I'm definitely voting Nymz as MVP :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth