2 Epic Hunters max 17 and other 15
2 Epic Bruiser
some Rares and epics scapped ..

I AM -
Council 13
tent - 6
max survivors - hunter-13, Assualt 15,shooter 14 etc
In last chapter

Check out SPECIAL RADIO EVENT CALLS | Getting First LEGENDARY Survivor | 4 Legendary For FIRST Time |

Comments

• blaher86blaher86 Member Posts: 71
    Nice pull...I only got 1 legendary
    Animesh101
  • blenderheadblenderhead Member Posts: 19
    seems a lil fishy that 2 "content creators" have had amazing results while a lot of other people are average at best... not that i'm a conspirist or anything ;)
    OvidmikelFester17InspTurbines
  • trixtatrixta Member Posts: 86
    exactly...
    InspTurbines
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @blenderhead NO OFFENSE MEANT TO YOU. I knew this statement was coming from ALOT of people lol I watched those 2 videos and seen these r pulls and have been reading erbodys else's and thought the same thing lol if it slimy like a fish has sclales like a fish smells like a fish pretty sure it's a FISHY FISH maybe they got extra radios to do lots of calls and edited there videos to give the ILLUSION and Hope this SPECIAL EVENT is the ticket kinda up the SELL OF THE RADIO BUNDLES WITH EXTRA RADIOS THERE VIDIEOS HIT THE PRESS MIGHTY EARLY when the BUNDLES s are offered for a LIMITED TIME LMAO. SALES PITCH 101
    InspTurbines
  • DeathwishDeathwish Member Posts: 38

seems a lil fishy that 2 "content creators" have had amazing results while a lot of other people are average at best... not that i'm a conspirist or anything ;)

I think this is true. I used 300 radios got all bruisers yet these content creators all have gotten a good haul. I have been debating quitting for weeks now. I think after this bs, I am finally done.
    InspTurbines
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    The game is exactly the same for the content creators.

InspTurbineslmfgunnutTheLostOnes
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    @Animesh101, have you put your results into the data collection thread
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,716
    As a non-content creator, I had similar results. Only did 8 pulls (120 radios) this morning (saving some more fun for later this weekend), and I got:

1 leg scout
    1 leg bruiser
    1 epic hunter
    1 epic shooter
    2 rare assaults
    2 rare hunters
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
  • GuymelefGuymelef Member Posts: 3
    Awesome results??
    In the last Radio event i got 2 Legendaries, 5 epic and 4 Rares.
    In the current event in 5 summons, i've got 5 rares (100%) so far.
    What kind of HIGHER CHANCE are the Devs talking about?
    I know it's all about Luck (RNG), but 5 rares in a row? Come on.
    Yesterday (1 day before the begining of the event) a Guildmate got much better results.

Sorry about my not very good english and sorry about complaining.
    InspTurbines
  • Skeleton_KingSkeleton_King Member Posts: 14
    So jealous right now, I got 4 epics and 6 rare out of 10 (15xCalls)... Never had a legend before.
  • kiwinz7kiwinz7 Member Posts: 916
    I did crap so far 21 x 15 = ZERO LEGENDS

My last 4 were like
    epic assault 9-17
    rare bruiser 10-16
    rare shooter 10-16
    epic shooter 10-18

My Tent is at lvl 8
    Ranked #1 in Australia for Weekly Challenges

Ranked in the Top 30 Globally for Weekly Challenge

TWD NML Guild Council Member

Recruiter & Legacy Eh Leader a Top 5 Global Guild

Former Leader of Vault112 Top 20 Global Guild & it's 4 Guilds (Vault112, Vault112B, Vault112C & Vault112D) is now a part of the Eh family

Rise Up & Join the EH Family [email protected]
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    edited May 2016
    Guymelef said:

What kind of HIGHER CHANCE are the Devs talking about?
    I know it's all about Luck (RNG), but 5 rares in a row? Come on.

The variance with only a few pulls is so high that one can't really calculate odds for the event based on that.
    The odds of getting 5 rares are pretty usual.

If you see e.g. TheLostSlayer has a run of 6 rares here http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/73969/#Comment_73969
    InspTurbineslmfgunnutTheLostOnes
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @morgan'sstaff I totally get the pulls are like pulling the handle on a slot machine if you got a leg hunter everytime you called what would be the fun in that. I only made 3 calls so far got an epic hunter 10-116 and a cple more rares same lvl I can't save my radios lol making calls is the best part of the game to me lol. I spend 15 as soon as I gettem last week I was exceptionally lucky pulling max lvl 19 leg and epic survivors a hunter even just hope in the radio tent update y'all address the low lvll survivors that is a total waste of radio calls and IMO and most everyone else's usable lvl survivors shouldn't be LUCK getting epic and LEGENDARY should be where the luck is involveded
    ggbats
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Great analogy @Ovidmikel. This process is a crap shoot every time you pull the trigger. Some folks are going to be happy but most are going to be dissapointed. I have 700 radios but only 4 results will make me happy. I expect to retire a boatload of pulled survivors this weekend including legendary survivors thar might make other players giddy with excitement. I could pull 40+ legendary scouts and bruisers and I would still instantly retire every single one. I would exchange those 40 for a warrior and a hunter. This weekend is all about player perspective.
    OvidmikelCrazyD
  • limeyjohnlimeyjohn Member Posts: 215
    No conspiracy here, did 4 calls and ended up with one epic hunter, two epic assaults and a epic shooter, way much better luck than usual and l am very happy, just mad at myself for using my radios last week when l got bored
  • ggbatsggbats Member Posts: 210
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    I guess I'm supposed to be happy with 2 leg 8-18 bruisers and a rare hunter 8-15. I did 22 x 15. I was kinda hoping the odds were going to be significantly better at getting a legendary hunter (10%, turns out for me to be 4.5%). Two epic assaults that max at 17. This is awash, because I already have those. So I'm going to scrap them all. Maybe I will keep one bruiser and give it the equally useless Lucille that I have.
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    limeyjohn said:

No conspiracy here, did 4 calls and ended up with one epic hunter, two epic assaults and a epic shooter, way much better luck than usual and l am very happy, just mad at myself for using my radios last week when l got bored

I don't see how this supports no conspiracy. You don't have "Content Creator" by your name, plus you said 4 calls which is a tiny fraction of the calls some of the examples are from. I'm just curious in case I'm missing something.

Back from 2016 :p