LEGENDARY MADNESS ! 330 Radio Calls Survivor Weekend (friday 13th)

I got so lucky on this one ! Never seen so many legendaries before. I am pretty sure this is because of the friday 13th !

If you want to see more than 150 walkthrough videos about No Man's Land, all the episodes, all the challenges, please visit my channel HERE
And you, have you been lucky with the radio on this survivor weekend ?
Show me what you got !

Kapaoo :)
More than 200 No Man's Land walkthrough videos HERE on my Youtube Channel
zosontheRealBendercreativeusername

Comments

• theteacherchristheteacherchris Member Posts: 15
    like blackjack, you took all the aces out of the deck. thanks.
    InspTurbines
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Wauw, congrats @kapaootweets. I guess the content creators do get perks :)
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    InspTurbinesSlickRick
  • trixtatrixta Member Posts: 86
    OH come on, another Creator gets Legends.... best not speak out or ill get deleted/banned or both
    InspTurbines
  • kapaootweetskapaootweets Member Posts: 64
    @trixta Trust me, this has nothing to do about being content creator. Many players in my guild also got a lot of legendaries.
  • ggbatsggbats Member Posts: 210
    Wow! A legendary roll! Unbelievability! :#
    edited May 2016
    double post, sorry
    I'm lost.

Did you have to retire some of them @kapaootweets or did you find space for them all?
    I'm lost.

@ggbats I was the first surprised believe me. If you see my videos of the other 2 survivor events you will see i haven't always been that lucky.
    InspTurbinesggbats
    @TheLostOnes I kept the whole 8 legendaries, just replacing some old survivors i wasn't using.
    TheLostOnes
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Sarah was your best pull , even though she is capped at 18. Gold luck and dodge >>> all
  • OrinoDudeOrinoDude Member Posts: 3
    This was just bait to get us to buy the radio packages. I did just that. I've been playing since October and have only had 1 legendary. I think they only give them out to the players who spend big bucks on the game. I think this may be the last week I play this I'm very disappointed.
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    My brother doesn't spend any money on the game except for a few of the bundles with full supplies months ago and he got 4 legendaries this weekend...so there goes that conspiracy theory like hundreds of others people try to come up with to justify bad luck with random events :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    OvidmikelkapaootweetsTheLostOnes
  • Scout67Scout67 Member Posts: 32
    I pulled one legendary with 400 radio's. Pretty lame but I had outgrown almost all my survivors so the mass epics I got will hold me over for a while.
    Ovidmikel
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    edited May 2016
    @SlickRick and I spend too much and have not pulled a single leg this weekend so spending def don't help in that area but I'm happy with my epics gonna prolly get another bundle this Eve and try for that leg hunter again lol
    SlickRick
    I did pull a max lvl 19 leg warrior a week ago
    @OrinoDude First, let me tell you something. I am just a normal player. The only difference between you and me is that i have a green tag beside my name on the forum because i am on youtube. That's all ! I did a lot of videos about this game but i don't have any special treatment. The only money i spent on this game was 2.99 and 7.99 since i play this game (8 months). I am not a big spender but i play a lot. Also before this event i got 1 legendary with 250 radios, and before that 0 legendary with 175 radios. It's all about luck. Also people are forgetting that EPIC survivors are also great !

OvidmikelSlickRickstevie05
    I kinda like epic blue lol
  • HamphilHamphil Member Posts: 36
    I have not spent any money on this game, life doesn't allow it with 3 kids. I pulled a legendary hunter and shooter, lvl 19 & 18, plus a few epic lvl 19 & 18 survivors this weekend with about 300 radios
    kapaootweets
    @Hamphil congrats on your pulls yea this game ain't rigged it's really the luck of the draw sometimes you roll snake eyes ALOT LOL
  • HamphilHamphil Member Posts: 36
    It seems like some people think it's a "Guaranteed" legendary weekend. And only the survivor class you want. The last event I pulled mostly scout/bruisers with a few crappy lvl assaults added to the mix