350 radios. Max level 16 survivors. Totally obsolete and embarassing

theteacherchristheteacherchris Member Posts: 15
Im not even going to complain that i didnt get any legendary survivors. I understand its all random and odds. HOWEVER- how can the highest max level i get be 16's? Theyve been obsolete for almost 3 months. Total waste. Was looking forward to new characters. This game is stale

And before you ask- yes my radio tower is max level. As are all of my buildings

Comments

• gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    Your radio tent is maxed (level 8) and you pulled legendary survivors with starting level 6?

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    @theteacherchris your radio tent must not be maxed?
    gabriel_lwh
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    @theteacherchris I feel your frustration! My whole camp is maxed out except 1 upgrade left on my walker pit!

I did 4 radio calls (I know that doesn't compare to how many you did) Got 4 epic, which I was thrilled about but all capped at level 16 and 17! :( over the last 2 or 3 months I have only pulled 2 survivors that match my other survivors level! I actually have been resorting to having to upgrade some common ones! :(
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    AndyMenshel
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 237
    IF you make a radio event pls raise max level survivors also. Wasting 100s of radios for lvl 16 and lvl 17 is not funny, when rank 18 training is possible.
    ggbats
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Actually know what you're talking about now, did get 3 legendary's but the Hunter capped at 18 the warrior & scout were 19 got a bunch of rare & epic I trashed & used 330 radios. But did get a level 16 rare bruiser like wtf???? I got 907 radios left but might not use any more
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    I'm max 8 tent and council and TG pulled 3 10-16 rare. There are woulda been fine but like y'all saying the lvl 16 is a joke last week I pulled a maxlvl 19 leg warrior max lvl 19 epic hunter and max 17 epic hunter this event low lvl lol
  • theteacherchristheteacherchris Member Posts: 15

Your radio tent is maxed (level 8) and you pulled legendary survivors with starting level 6?

please re-read. no legendary survivors pulled. not one....none with higher than a level 16 MAX level.
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454

please re-read. no legendary survivors pulled. not one....none with higher than a level 16 MAX level.
    Now I understand.

Max level of a survivor is affected by the starting level. If your radio tent is maxed at 8, you can pull survivors ranging from 7-16.

You probably had really bad luck with the calls and pulled low level rare and epic survivors which resulted in low max level survivors not exceeding 16.

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    I think that was obvious it makes no sense that luck has to come I to play with USEABLE lvl toons the luck shld be getting a leg or rare radios are to hard to come by I few of my guild mates are almost to quit not from not getting leg or epic but getting none higher than the lvlsthey have and can't progress in the game be auze of it
    DeadBeat
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Well I got lots of epics and a few legendaries, using 900 radios. True, I was short on the Hunter department (1 leg and 1 epic and both maxed at 18), but I am quite happy. I can now replace over time my current L16 survivors, so big upgrade.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    I've run a few 1 radio calls, and I feel the same. It's like they are lower level than they should be.
    But, I know opinions can be biased, and it's best to look at the whole dataset (and everyone's together)

So hopefully you took note of what you got and you can help contribute to the data collection we are doing