In search of XP!

Just did some inventory planning. I need about 18 million XP to finish equipping the survivor I use on a regular basis.

I made about 1.5 through the entire challenge yesterday (which is not a normal way to play). This is going to take some serious time.
DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

masmith93SlickRickBoruto

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,524
    Did you look in all the good hiding spots?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    lmfgunnutTheLostOnes
  • ravenyzeravenyze Member Posts: 27
    You can buy the "all the gold" package for $100 which will partially upgrade one weapon or armor for you. All the gold, indeed.
    masmith93[Deleted User]TheLostOnesOvidmikel
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    I ran 7 deadly missions. Barely moved the needle. Game seems to think I need supplies. On a streak of rare armor in my gold chests too.

Where are the good hiding spots? Can't figure out how to get into the building behind my camp.

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

Ovidmikel
    edited May 2016
    During a blue moon, in the month of Feb. on the 29th day, the lady standing by the camp fire moves, and a secret door appears.
    OneLessTitanOvidmikelBoruto
    Hmm. I'm going to have to see when the next blue moon is on a leap day.

It's a lie!

Don't hold your breath!

The lunar month is 29.53 days long. The largest number of days in February is 29.00000000 days. This means that even if the first Full Moon of February was at midnight on February 1 of a Leap Year, the very next Full Moon would be 0.5 x 24 = 12 hours after midnight on February 29, or in other words on the first day of March! The last time there was a Full Moon on February 1 was in 1980 at 2:22 UT. This was a Leap Year so the very next Full Moon happened on March 1 at 21:00 UT. The next time we get a Full Moon on February 1 will be in the year 2026 at 22:10, which is not a Leap Year. The Full Moon after that will happen on March 3 at 11:39.

@ravenyze I have a mountain of gold...I just can't bring myself to use it for XP. Conversion rate is terrible.

SlickRicktheRealBender
    OR is it a riddle?
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    I was lucky, that I didn't finish the last " normal episode "...

The three different off the trail ( # 1 soup cans, # 2 stars, # 3 deadly ) icons usually give more " cans / stars / better stuff "...

That is why I don't finish that " episode "

I've done a lot of the " Hard " & " Nightmare " episodes...

If I had to " mine " only on the Challenges, I'ed be gone from this game...

Much better to get 4,000 stars from a " Chest " than 160 stars... Phew....
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

• SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @masmith93 @lmfgunnut

Go look at Roughneck's post in the Guild section...he's promising Unlimited XP lol....that's not shady :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Ovidmikel
    edited May 2016
    I think that's amazing.. I'm going to learn more about that guild.
    SlickRickOvidmikel
    @masmith93

I sure hope you do :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,754
    When I'm missing my keys, they are usually still in the lock of the door. Have you checked there?
    SparrowmanlmfgunnutSlickRick
    @jester I've been known to search for my keys when they're in my pocket. I think the XP is in WTA.
    SlickRickTheLostOnesOvidmikel
    @masmith93

Haha that was great!!
  • FurginatorFurginator Member Posts: 97
    I have a theory that the game, more often than not in my case, tends to give you what you don't need. For instance, if I am close to reaching my max in xp or resources, I get that. If I only need a couple thousand resources to upgrade my next building, I'll get radios. If I'm low on radios, I'll get a vest. It seems to know what I want or need and gives me the opposite.

Is the game self aware or is it just bad luck?

Hmmmmm....
    InspTurbinesggbatsOvidmikel
    edited May 2016
    @Furginator Oh it's skynet alright.. I hit 3 crates of phones in a row. IN A ROW!
    [Deleted User]InspTurbinesant
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
    @Imfgunnut, I'm constantly on a mission to fill my 2m XP coffers to the rim so I feel your pain. This 9 chest pull about made me hurl. Good hunting.
    Furginator
    @NCDawgFan You should consider switching guilds, I think Rick already left.
    SlickRick
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    Whoa! I thought I was the only one that Loki was messing with! During the radio event, out of my 22x15 pulls I got 8 BRUISERS! Loki knew that I needed hunters to replace those that I had lost. Sigh...
    SlickRick
    So many responses! @jester I looked in the front door. I did find my keys, but no xp.

@slickrick so wait, we don't get unlimited xp in WHMGTYSNNBC? What the hell. I've sold so many timeshares!

@Furginator unfortunately, now that XP is really the only thing I need, almost every chest is a disappointment. I scrap legendary armor and weapons and curse the fact that it is only 10k and if that chest had just contained XP to start with it would have been 25k.

@jls_killer someone else got 9 bruisers...I did 20 15 radio pulls and kept no one. A lot of them were Epic, but I'm far too much of a snob to keep losers like that around my camp.

@NCDawgFan wow...just wow...maybe you're luck is worse than mine. After all, I do have this....(posted with the deepest love and admiration, not in anyway meant to taunt you)

SlickRickNCDawgFanOvidmikel
    @lmfgunnut

Uhh yeah we do...I forgot to put that in the guild notes...my bad Mr. WHMGTYSNNBC Treasurer-Spreadsheet Maker-Office Overlord :)
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    @Imfgunnut: I covet thine 7mm rifle and said hunter that wields that mighty weapon!
    SlickRick
    @lmfgunnut

Consider the keys a victory.
    lmfgunnutSlickRick
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    As for that Harrier Rifle, I will not say that I rubbed one outs...

That would be vulgar...

But...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

@jester I will do so. Until tomorrow morning when I can't find them because they aren't in the door where I left them...

SlickRick
    Check the car tomorrow morning. Then the dog's bed. Don't ask why. It just works for me.
    lmfgunnutSlickRick
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
    Gold bore and gold luck. I'm speechless @Imfgunnut. If I ever pull that rifle I'm gonna take out a full page ad in USA Today.
    @NCDawgFan

You should just not look at those pictures!! Your pain is so powerful I can feel it :)
  • FurginatorFurginator Member Posts: 97
    @masmith93 and only after the radio event expired! Drat!

@NCDawgFan sweet pull! Too bad you're full on resources and I assume you've been full since the last upgrade.

Skynet strikes again!