Using your low level characters for more golden tickets?

After this updates, it is still beneficial to use lower level characters in the farming mission (and deadly) to increase the chance to get golden tickets? Or did the programmers taken out this feature from the game.

I am using two levels 11 and one level 4 for the farming runs (both resources and deadlies) but it seems the number of golden tickets is the same if I use three levels 11. I am doing the mission from episode 10 which are for level 11. Should I use 2 levels 9 in this missions to get more golden tickets?

Kind Regards and Thanks for your feedback.

Comments

• SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634

is still beneficial to use lower level characters in the farming mission (and deadly) to increase the chance to get golden tickets?

Was this actually a feature before the update? That would be interesting and good to know.

In the challenge missions I can complete some that recommend survivors 2/3 lvld higher than what I use, but I haven't seen an increase in tickets. Some times there are some silver or a few silver and a gold, but more often than not there are no special tickets to brighten my day.

If there is a method of increasing your odds to get special tickets, I'd love to know.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
This discussion has been closed.