Memorial - What's the point?

Every i fail on deadly mission, i only can see their name on the memorial room without get anything.

Do it's the good think if we get a special achievement for their last tribute?
xXSyckoXx

Comments

• TheSheriffTheSheriff Member Posts: 76
    No.

No rewards for failure
  • DanaDana Member Posts: 115
    edited December 2015
    The point of the memorial is to remind you of making dumb mistakes during gameplay ;-D. I actually got a hunter twice named Vincent, he died twice, I learned...
    Stonewall Guild/Six Shooter Posse
    thecoltyTUCO
  • FeleciaFelecia Member Posts: 340
    Yes @Dana - the memorial is so we can visit and keen and weep whilst being reminded that we once had a badazz legendary hunter.
    Felecia
    Dana
  • SoyevSoyev Member Posts: 130
    @Felecia yup. I lost my legend Hunter trying to protect an epic Hunter, and then I had to sacrifice the epic anyway to allow my other epic Hunter to retreat. Dumb. I should have just retreated and sacrificed the epic when I realized things were going south and there would only be one name on the memorial

I like when games keep lots of statistics so I like the memorial and more detail would be even better
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,108
    Hmmm I have built the Memorial but so far its roster is empty as I don't take any unwanted risks. I have built my current brood of two legendary, two epic and three rare by using quite a few phones. So don't want to loose any. Now I have my sight set on the assault class.
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
  • _sheilador_sheilador Member Posts: 26
    I avoided building the memorial because it seemed like a waste of food. I accidentally killed an epic hunter in a deadly mission and was really frustrated over the whole incident. I decided to place the memorial and I open it periodically, it's kind of cool to have the stats there even if I just have the one survivor in it.
    Currently a member of Cowabunga guild -- recruiting active members, no minimum lvl/star count
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    it is still a building so it will count towards your BP.

This discussion has been closed.