@painclasher appreciation thread

@painclasher and the other content creators have landed us a sweet XP event. They told NG it was their will and also that it was what the rest of us wanted.

This thread is a celebration. Not in words, but in pictures of words, to honor the form of communication they use.

I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
mcbkhicksantPain WalkertheRealBendermasmith93SlickRick

Comments

• lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    I don't know what I'm supposed to do here. I know what this thread is begging me to do....but I also know I am supposed to be nice. Why do you do this to me??
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

masmith93TheLostOnes
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Post a picture or a video with your feelings, no words, please @lmfgunnut
    I'm lost.

masmith93SlickRick
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942
    Not to bust anyone's bubbles, but we really have no power in swaying the outcome of the Weekend Events.

Just FYI in case there are people making requests to Content Creators in regards to future outcomes. We just make videos, that's it :p

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    ggbats
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    edited May 2016
    @Terminates painclasher should try to formulate his posts more... let's say carefully. Otherwise there will be more headwind against him resp. CC's.

Have a look at his post of 2:38PM. This thread obviously is referring to this post.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/10368/weekend-event-info/p1
    Shut_Upmasmith93
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    You rang?

Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    TheLostOnes
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636

DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

masmith93antTheLostOnesLadyAquila
    @Lightfeet We honestly have zero power over the Game Creators and the future outcome of events. We ONLY make videos.

We can make suggestions all we want, their decision does not go on what we think. It would be the same as the requests made on this forum.

Don't get swayed to think otherwise. We really have no power over their decisions lol I don't want people to get their hopes up if a Content Creator starts suggesting things....and it does not happen. :p

Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    @Terminates Maybe it would be wise to share this information with @painclasher . ;)
    masmith93
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,603
    @Lightfeet LOL LOL That "will" reply was a metaphor... What I meant was that NG has listened to the community's request (content creators r part of this community too)

For the other reply, I just wanted to let people know what was going on with the event info cus it was delayed by 1 day this week...

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    TheLostOnessolegendary
    If there is a dialogue between @painclasher on one side and NG on the other, there's a chance of influencing the outcome.

Some people rub a rabbit's foot hoping for a good weekend event, some pray to the Virgin Mary. I'll take my chances with the content creators.
    I'm lost.

masmith93SlickRick
    edited May 2016
    Double post edit.

Meanwhile, @painclasher has popped in -- hi there, and welcome!
    I'm lost.

masmith93lmfgunnut
    @painclasher Read through your own post again and give it a second to bring the whole wording into effect. Maybe your CC colleagues will give you some tips for future wordings.
    masmith93
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,603
    @TheLostOnes I want to make something clear. Yes I said some of us suggested to NG for an XP event after the survivor one.

Yes I did share some of my ideas for the weekend event in my reply but I did say Nothing is confirmed

Yes we got an XP weekend

Yes I will rephrase that reply @Lightfeet to avoid any further confusion

As @Terminates stated earlier we have 0 power over their decisions. As a lot of you we do give our suggestions to them as well.

I hope this clears up the confusion. Sorry for that

Stay Safe!

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    TheLostOnesLadyAquilasolegendary
    @Lightfeet I do believe wording is important here ;)

We don't get detailed information about events, so that's why I say Sneak Preview. Thank you all for watching our videos!!!

If anything, you should congratulate the fine people on this forum for voicing their opinions and suggestions. You guys make things happen :*

LadyAquilaTheLostOnes
  • RevanTheLegendRevanTheLegend Member Posts: 51

I could read these Coral memes for days seriously.
    theRealBender