What is the dumbest in-game thing you've ever done?

Today, I had an All Hunters quest. I accidentally started a deadly exploration mission with an All-Hunter team. Not wanting to miss out on my bonus challenge star from my quest, I fleed the mission and accidentally permanently killed one of my Hunters because it was a deadly mission.

Not only did I waste the 6 gas, but I also lost a Hunter. Luckily, it was my Rare hunter, and I got an Epic and a Leg one this weekend.
OneLessTitanmasmith93WalkerBait1DeadBeatOvidmikelVintage_Bull

Comments

• OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    I took my 3 best survivors on low level deadly guild mission that wasn't supposed to be deadly. I got caught up in farming, forgot it was potentially deadly and pushed it a little too far. Got disconnected while trying to shoot, and when reconnected found that instead of shooting, my legendary hunter had used his action points to walk right next to a swarm of lvl 23 walkers. Should have learned my lesson when that happened a couple months prior, but didn't and lost my favorite survivor. Hopefully I learned my lesson, but I will probably make the same mistake again. Trust no one, including yourself.
    BorutoggbatsTheLostOnesAGirlHasNoName
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    If it makes you feel better, the dumbest thing I did was accidentally retiring/scrapping this guy....It was quite traumatizing....
    ggbatssmokvaPic
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    edited May 2016
    Umm correct me if I'm wrong but in order to get quest bonus stars they have to be run in the challenge not is storyboard maps or exploration mission or the deadlies mission, but the challenge maps themselves! Sooo to you losing a hunter in deadly trying to get bonus stars in challenge OUCH!

Happy fingers with maps and hungry for bonus stars always a bad combo lol happy for you tho is wasn't one of ur best hunter

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    Tapatio75
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 682
    Stayed too long in deadly missions. Lost my epic shooter that way...
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

• LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    edited May 2016
    @WalkerBait1 deadly guild mission = deadly challenge mission ;)
    WalkerBait1
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @SpacemanSpiff

Oh man, that hurts! I feel your pain.
    Hope never happens again.
    Lmao @Lightfeet

Don't do deadlies till I've had my coffee fix! Found I don't panic wondering if I have right maps :D

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    ggbats
  • DeadBeatDeadBeat Member Posts: 681
    @masmith93
    Great idea!
    I admit I need help! - That's the first step.
    It's so incredibly hard not to feel my guys are invincible & I really need to stop thinking 'just one more....'
    & then every time I get that dreaded body shot I'm surprised!

Maybe there's no help for me after all. Lol
    DeadBeat - Leader Of TheLostSlayers UK Top 5: USA Top 15: Global Top 40:
    D-B - Leader of TLS II
    The New World Needs TheLostSlayers
    masmith93Annette578
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    I want a junior membership of that greedy farmer club, please. I only lost 4 to farming, so in no way close to your tally, @TheLostSlayer, but it still hurts.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    DeadBeatSlickRick
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,646
    @WalkerBait1 Yeah, I was using that team for quest missions, but they were all in their cool down period. To pass the time, I figured I would go back to exploration missions for a bit, but forgot to switch out my hunters. After starting the exploration mission, I realized that I would have wasted a quest bonus star by using that team in the exploration mission.

Thanks for sharing the stories guys, makes me feel a bit better :)
    TheLostOnesWalkerBait1DeadBeatAvalon8
    That's definitely a bummer @JayZ glad you got a back up from event weekend

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
  • SparrowmanSparrowman Member Posts: 16
    I retired one of my team by swiping on my phone too quickly...then hit the retire button. Just happened to hit the screen in exectly the right places. 50k xp richer but a rare warrior down. Ctr z didn't work. Dumb.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Other than ending up on the wrong side of the exit in the middle of a swarm of walkers from time to time (thank you dumber than hell auto center function), I instantly retired a level 11/19 epic shooter during this past weekend's event because I was dumping crappy rare, epic and legendary scouts and bruisers one after the other so fast it slipped right by me.
    Ovidmikelsmokvaggbats
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Its only money @Imfgunnut and we can't take it with us!
    masmith93
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Dawg... Yup can't take with us...

But ya can buy, booze and love...

( well... Ya can rent love, for a while... Or, so I'm told... )
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

masmith93OvidmikelsmokvaAnnette578
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    I always hear people say that money can't buy happiness, but all of the things that make me happy cost money so that is BS. As for taking it with me...who says I plan to go anywhere. I have it on good authority that I can live forever! http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/27/magazine/ray-kurzweil-says-were-going-to-live-forever.html?_r=0
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

OvidmikelAnnette578TheLostOnes
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Early on, I was looking at the traits on my only epic rifle and hit Scrap. Fortunately, I got another one soon.
    smokvaAnnette578
  • tunkytunky Member Posts: 538
    Spent money
    Annette578
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    edited May 2016
    The dumbest I ever did in this game was, believe that People from Finland were humane...

But I might be wrong...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

BorutoAnnette578
  • RevanTheLegendRevanTheLegend Member Posts: 51
    I attacked a Walker, looked away from the screen and when i looked back realised he wasnt dead.

Except that he WAS dead! The body had fallen in a way that it looked to be still standing.

I was there a good 3 minutes trying to attack him before i realised.

OH, and theres the time i did a Fatal mission that advised 3 x level 5 survivors... and yeah i didnt follow that guideline.

I still miss you Richard.

RIP/
    Ovidmikelxxxaleshastarzxxxggbats
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    Besides the typical "I was on a deadly mission and firgot it was deadly and a survivor got killed" I recently upgraded my council to level 16 and thought you get the 6th farm plot at that time.

I leveled it to 5 as its a quick process (10 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours etc) before realizing I was upgrading a storage plot instead.

Level 17 council unlocks the 6th farm plot so it isn't all bad because once my 4th supplies hit level 6 I have enough storage to upgrade council to level 17 (player level 42) so im golden.

But felt dumb expecting to wake up to supplies and instead getting none. It may sound dumb but I didn't look at the actual item upgrading. Just assumed it was a farm plot.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    OvidmikelRevanTheLegend