Anyone interested in learning how to earn an MBA?

lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
I'm in an MBA program right now, it is an accelerated program for people earning a second master's degree. If you would like to see what it would be like, I cordially invite you to do my classwork, reading, group projects etc to see if it is right for you. If you do well, you'll know for sure that you can perform in a similar program. If you don't, I will come find you.
DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

Comments

• jesterjester Member Posts: 2,747
    Can I white wash your picket fence too?

If so, I'm in.
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @jester I do not have a white fence, but I do have a red fence and a deck that need a refresh. I will of course let you do it if you insist. I mean it would be unfair of me to hog all of the fun stuff.

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    edited May 2016
    What kind of course work are we talking about here? If it involves song lyrics, movie quotes, snarky replies and general banter, I'm getting a goddamn Ph.D.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    I only matriculated my way thru College... I wouldn't be of much help...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

@masmith93 hmm. this may not be a good fit for you :disappointed:

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    You haven't told me what it is yet, so how do we know for sure?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    @masmith93 the material is mostly financial analysis, project management, effective decision making. All the things that no one needs to know about. Very little in the way of song lyrics, movie quotes, snark or banter.

Unfortunately, I've been working as a senior manager for a software company, making bid/no bid decisions, preparing proposals, managing projects and programs for years. Seems I should have taken the course first.

Since I'm already late, and don't want to do it, I figured I'd offer this once in a lifetime opportunity to learn all of that for free to someone here.

masmith93TheLostOnes