☆DangerousCurves☆ Is Closing

Are you an active player looking for a guild that has fun, friendly active players? Well look no further because DangerousCurves is now recruiting. Join and have fun with us. All we ask is that you have the ability and commitment to make 210+ per week. Does this sound like something that appeals to you? If the answer is yes then reply here, mail me here, hit me up on my profile page or look us up in game.

We only have one spot open so hope to here from you soon!

Comments

• It's just me and my 2nd in command atm.
  • pullfrontpullfront Member Posts: 156
    @outofbox00 This guild will fill fast, DarkFae is one of the biggest names in TWD and as my guild is full I will be recommending all top players join DangerousCurves
    Thank you all for making this game so fun!
  • We are very happy and honored to be part of the TOF family Pullfront. Y'all are awesome :)
    Haha! DarkFae everyone at TOF thinks you're awesome so we'd be honored to be associated with your awesome new guild, especially when it overtakes us in the rankings!
  • haha,

there's no chance of that happening anytime soon, but thanks for the laugh. Ur guild is in the top 15, but I do hope we grow nice and strong soon. Hopefully we will get some great peeps and extend the family a little more :)
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    If I wasn't already part of great group, "Dangerous Curves," is a group I would want to be a part of.

From all I have seen @DarkFae has been helpful and contributing on the forums and witty as well.

Can't get much better than that!

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • Thank you very much for your kind words @SlayerSect. I enjoy having fun and helping others :)
    Love the new Signature DarkFae!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited December 2015
    @pullfront

Thanks and its bringing me good luck, we received another guild member last night :)
    morteza
  • There's still space left :)
    @DarkFae with your positive contributions I am surprised you still have spots open. No doubt, they will be gone soon.

It took us about 3 weeks to fill our guild to where we are now.

We lost one early on as they wanted to be a part of a top guild with out helping to create it. And two others were in-active for a while.

But we've got a great group now. Some earn a lot more stars than others. But as long as effort is put in we support our own.
    DarkFae said:

I enjoy having fun and helping others :)

It doesn't get much better than that.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

edited December 2015
    Thank You @SlayerSect!

I was hoping to get some friendly, active player signed up so that we can hang out together, get to know each other, play hard, learn from one another and of course have fun. So far I have 3 wonderful guild mates but I plan to keep pushing forward until we get a full house :)
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    I applied. Last guild I was in only had two people.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
  • @bumshoe

Welcome to our family and thank you Bumshoe!
    Spots are filling fast now! If you want an active guild, join Dangerous Curves
  • Yep we are just about half full now. We are looking really sweet with all the awesome new members :)
  • PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Member Posts: 92
    I like being in an active guild. It appears all our members will get some stars!! It looks like we could even get the 3rd guild reward if our new members can drop some stars.
    I like Zombies!
    [Deleted User]
    Spots are filling up fast now! Get in before it's too late!
  • 8 more spots left, get em' before they are gone :)
  • RavenDKRavenDK Member Posts: 12
    edited December 2015
    I would like to join your guild, my username is Steffen

• Welcome to the family Steffan :)
  • 5meghead5meghead Member Posts: 11
    edited December 2015
    Hi never been in a guild b4,(well only my guild with just me) I play daily get about 40/60 stars (and more as survives lvl up) would like to join. My game name Zweed thanks just applied in game to join cheers hope your have me!

• PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Member Posts: 92
    This guild is awesome. I recommend all who want in to get in before it's full!
    I like Zombies!
  • AsurvivorAsurvivor Member Posts: 10
    Two player level 30 looking for an guild. 120- 162 stars a week and steadily increasing
    edited December 2015
    Welcome aboard @5meghead!

Thank you so much @PapaSmurf! You are a joy to have as a guild mate :smile:

We have 4 spaces left and would love to have you both join our family @Asurvivor!
  • 5meghead5meghead Member Posts: 11
    Cheers,happy new year!! Hope I can learn and grow with your guild
  • I would like for us to all learn and grow together @5meghead :)
    Only 4 spots left?! You're kidding me! You its are amazing!
    You guys are doing great. Awesome! :)

• @pullfront @SlayerSect

We only have two more spots left and thank you I'm very happy with my guild mates :)