not seeing double xp?

moderators, can you clarify how double xp is earned because i am not seeing any increase in xp especially in the xp exploration missions

Comments

• FurginatorFurginator Member Posts: 97
    Is it time yet?
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    Not yet, in another 43 minutes.

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    Furginator
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    The in game envelope should pop up when it's live.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    gabriel_lwhFurginatorTheLostOnesSlickRick
  • FurginatorFurginator Member Posts: 97
    Thank you. You deserve an answer badge!
    masmith93ggbats
  • CarloStatenCarloStaten Member Posts: 26
    I'm not seeing any change in xp
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Me neither and I even closed/re-opened ap, which seems to be the fix that always works...
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    The 2x XP only applies to the XP received from killing walkers if I am not wrong.

Exploration mission rewards, XP received from crates and XP tent productions are not affected.

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • villavilla Member Posts: 5
    The announcement on the forum says it starts Friday 5am Utah time. The in-app announcement wasn't clear. (At least I'm hoping that's why it's not showing up.)
  • shabbashabba Member Posts: 452
  • CarloStatenCarloStaten Member Posts: 26
    that is bogus as all hell, they should have done it like the double supplies event
    TheLostOnestheRealBender
  • creativeusernamecreativeusername Member Posts: 87
    It's nice to get a few thousand more XP if you hang out and shoot more walkers. I guess it's my fault because I interpreted the event differently so I am a little disappointed. In fact I am highly disappointed in the shenanigans that these Finnish Fuctards heap upon the daily player. I think it's time for me to take a break from the game for a few days since im getting so worked up. Have a good weekend
    It seems to me that NG favors communicating the weekend event thru as many channels (videos, twitter, FB, in-game announcement etc) as possible while clarity is a bit low on the priority list.

@Teeceezy when you said this:

"For this weekend only, equipment upgrade times will be reduced to just 5 seconds! To make things even better, double XP is up for grabs in Challenge, PvP and XP missions!

Play through XP missions in the Episodes and gather double the XP to upgrade your equipment. "

Did you really just mean that walker-kills give double XP?

The word gather suggest to me that crates would have double rewards, as would XP exploration mission rewards.

Please clarify, thanks!
    I'm lost.

• theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    If it's just walkers then it's really a non-event. I wouldn't even be able to upgrade my hunter to lvl 18 in order to buy the highest level rifle bundle possible
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
  • creativeusernamecreativeusername Member Posts: 87
    Even if it's just a glitch and the event is supposed to include mission rewards and chests, I have had my fill of bugs and glitches for a while
    NCDawgFan
  • JewishJewish Member Posts: 160
    What a load of crap. This is the first time that I'm actually pissed off
    I call bull shit
    Vintage_Bull
    edited May 2016
    When I saw the announcement myself and i would imagine most players thought it meant double xp on the actual missions and possibly crates.

No where does it say that it's just the walkers/saviours that you kill. I've been playing since last year but I think this has just about finished me off.

@Alibaba @eetu @zbot

Is there any explanation for the lack over clarity in the event?
    I agree @Jewish , but there now three threads on this, perhaps we could merge them
    I'm lost.

• shabbashabba Member Posts: 452
    double walker xp shouldn't even be an event, they should adjust xp exponentially anyway, plz fix XP in this game.
    I was about to buy a rifle bundle, but won't be able to upgrade it in time anyway before the next council lvl.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Merged three threads on the subject.
  • johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324
    edited May 2016
    You make a clarification at 8:33 GMT and then announce it here at 8:38 GMT.

WHAT A JOKE,

I can see why people are peeved, announcement was yesterday what the event was announced, not 30 mins ago.
    Disgusting