Concussion question

ErykEryk Member Posts: 30
So I noticed that lvl 15 bruisers can't stun lvl 19 saviors to walkers... What is the lvl difference that stun allows?

Comments

• AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    My understanding is, As long as the bruiser's attack will not result to bodyshot, it will stun..

• lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    I don't know if it is impossible, but it is at least very unlikely to stun 3 levels above you.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

z3r0d4z3
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Dump that bruiser and substitute a hunter or shooter. The end.
  • SistersOfDaryl_GagaSistersOfDaryl_Gaga Member Posts: 164
    edited May 2016
    @NCDawgFan: It depends on the mission. If you have a few guys against you, a bruiser can be very useful. Espectially with Morgan's weapon. Especially when the walkers are armored.

@Eryk: To give additional information to the answer of @AysatyoPet, which is correct. I have a level 18 bruiser with a level 21 weapon. He stuns almost ever a level 21 walker and almost never a level 22 one.
    Gaga
    __
    If you want to join us on Oktober 8th or later, contact me. -- Line: sister.gaga --
    z3r0d4z3
  • ErykEryk Member Posts: 30
    does the assault stun work in the same way?

@NCDawgFan my main team is 2 hunters and got a warrior and shooter a switch out but looking for other ways to get past lvl 19 cause they were not getting it done :)
  • CmlCml Member Posts: 75
    The assault stun is a charge attack and always stuns, but only for 1 turn.
    Won't stun tanks tho.